One big happy family

"I'm glad you moved back Davita I missed you " Marcus held his hand out to rub the baby."did you feel that?" Davita let out a little giggle and Marcus smiled hard. Nikki stood in the doorway frowning holding back hard tears."what is she doing her and what is that Marcus" before Marcus could think Nikki ran off in the direction of the front door." Marcus you didn't tell her?" Davita dropped the clothes she was folding."man I don't have time for this ....stay here I will be right back "
Just as Marcus said Davita did. A knock on the bedroom door from Marcus caused her jump up and rush out to the dining room " If you wanna know what this is than ask Nikki"
Wiping tears from her eyes Nikki laughs at Davita "I don't have to ask I know when I see a broke down hoe what's the matter the doctor was done playing house with you and that little brat now you gotta come back to the hood back to my man for help"
"Is that what you think no wonder why you will be always be second to me once a sideline always a sideline" Nikki pulled at Davita's maturity shirt." Stop what the fuck what is it with you two always fighting "
Marcus pushed Nikki away and scratched his head. " Davita speak don't be shy now "Marcus said having a seat on the sofa. "Okay I can't stand you Nikki your fake and only care about yourself and if your wondering who's baby this is I can't help you there" Davita looked over to Marcus who wasn't shocked about the possibility of him being the father.