Surprise

"I have something to tell you Charles."
"Whatever it is can wait I'm in a meeting " Charles said fixing his tie as he stood in his office door way stepping aside Davita caught a glimpse of a tall blonde white women adjusting her pencil skirt.  "I will come back later "
Taking a deep breath she stormed to the ladies room and aimed for the toilet   Slumping down on the floor she held her stomach and let out a soft cry.
A few hours Davita was putting June to sleep an cleaning the mess her baby made when she heard loud laughter coming from the lower level of the house." Hello?" She said easing down the stairs only to find relief in seeing a drunk Charles stretched out on the area rug." Charles get up"
"No how about you come down here " kissing her neck widely Davita stopped him and helped him up the stairs.
"I love you Davita your so helpful " removing Charles clothes one item at a time revealed a large purple mark on his chest and smaller marks on his neck" baby don't be mad"  was the last thing Charles said before passing out.
A panic attack was creeping up on Davita she was reliving her past years with Marcus all over again the late nights, mysterious marks, secrete phone calls. Something in her snapped and slapped Charles hard across the face causing him to jump out of his sleep looking completely confused and stunned he sat on the bed watching an angry Davita pack her bags taking all the money in his wallet she left out to gather June's things and set everything by the front door Charles ran down the stairs to stop her"it's not what you think baby things didn't get any further after wards I felt terrible and went for a drink I had a moment of weakness but I promise it will never happen again"
Davita pushed her face deep into Charles neck suckin and rotating her mouth"I'm pregnant " Charles pulled Davita away taking two steps back holding his mouth." Sweetly what's wrong with you " Davita held her belly looking clueless.