Baby Mama

Davita cried uncontrollably into the hands the events that took place left her emotionally  unstable. Davita stayed in bed for a week watching Netflix and eating junk food she was surprised when she got her first visitor in days. "is anybody home" Nikki called from the other end of the door. "Nikki?" Davita grew puzzled cracking the door open she poked her head out to make sure she was alone. "are you going to let me in or what Davita? " Nikki looked at her sideways and stepped inside.  "look if you done being weird I need to talk to you" Nikki took a seat on the sofa and Davita followed  slicking her hair back in a ponytail and wiping the crust from her eyes she opened her ears wide while Nikki started pouring her problems out.

"I found out Marcus is cheating on me" she blurted out. "how did you find out? " Davita tried to hold back her happiness how could Nikki think Marcus would be faithful to her after what happened.

"I went through his phone after one of his drunken naps found texts from some chick names Bre. From the pictures I seen she is gorgeous but too good looking to want Marcus"

. "I know what your thinking how could this bitch come to me with her problems. I thought he loved me more than you" Davita  was fed up with Nikki and remember why she hated her. She was almost glad to break the news to Nikki "her full name is Breanna and she was my best friend "  Nikki stopped mid sob and lifted her head up "you bitch it was you, your jealous of our love,family you sent your sluty bestie to fuck my man"nikki stood to her feet. "no ! she slept with Marcus when he and I where together " Davita stood to her feet trying to calm Nikki down.

"That bitch is going down" Nikki pounded her first in her open palm pacing back and forth. " theres more she has claimed that she given Marcus stds" Nikki feel to the ground and started sobbing again  "Nikki we have to get checked out " Davita nugde her shoulder and helped Nikki up.

Davita drove while Nikki navigated. Pulling into a packed parking lot davita parked in front of the door.  Tyrone walked out of the garage in his gray jumpsuit covered in car oil. "you ladies lost" Tyrone said not looking up from his dirty hands. "Tyrone I know you know he is here so just go get him don't forget your boss had that restraining order  lifted I will come back there and rip your head off" Davita took two steps and Tyrone turned back around.  "hey man you better come out here" 

"what the fuck is this? "Marcus screamed walking towards them.  " Marcus we need to talk to you" Davita injected. "oh okay I see we gone have a threesome  damn I been waiting for the day you would be down Davita" "first of all no one is having a threesome and I think you had enough of sticking your sick in other bitches." Nikki slapped him and walked away."fuck bitch!" Marcus held his cheek and outlined his jawbone.  

"I can't believe you would give me a Std"Nikki spat . " you guys get in the car before they call the police ". Davita opened her door and waited for the others to get in.Marcus and Nikki argued the entire ride to the health clinic.

"Please take a pen and a clip board and when the doctor is free he will see you"  grabbing three of each Davits walked back over to where they were seating. "I'm so nervous  look at all these people so many nasty people " Nikki whispered to me.  Davita hated the fact that Nikki always thought  she was to good for the common people she worked at a fucking strip club."would you shut the hell up you in the same boat as well " shooting them both a look of embarrassment Davita turned her clip board in and walked to the restroom to clean her face.

Davits looked in the mirror an noticed she was a mess her bags had bags and her hair was a mess she hadn't gotten her eyebrows waxed and her faux lashes where peeling off Breanna really  hit a nerve. The good thing was that June was out of town with her grandmother and great grandma. Fixing herself up the best she could she returned back to the lobby and was greatest by a lonely Nikki. "if god is good he will strike Marcus down" Nikki rocked back and forth in her chair biting her nails. " Nikki Wayne" A nurse in. Green scrubs called out from an open tan door. Davits watched as Nikki slowly walked to the single door.