New attitude

I closed my eyes and wiped my tears Marcus has hurt me to many times its my turn to smile fuck him. "fuck him!" I screamed with a smile on my face. I gathered myself and joined my group for drinks.

"aye shes back" Kat said handing me a drink."Lets dance!"we all yelled.

Breanna,kat and I thot walked to the dance floor and began grinding on each you couldnt tell us we wasnt bad. Kat with her golden legs an wild curly hair was a picture of beauty she made her tacky skin tight ankel length dress classy.

Breanna danced in circles around me i had to admit i admired her moves and curves her short lacy back out all white dress cupped her bottom like a glove she looked like a naughty angle her bone straight hair didnt even attempt to sweat out.

"You are ravishing" said a stranger dancing aside of her."thank you"Davita said leaning in so he could hear her."would you like to sit down?"said the stanger.Davita followed behind the older gentlemen to a small booth and he ordered two waters." Your really pretty i mean there are alot of so called pretty woman here but you have natural beauty" said the older gentelman."please" said Davita pulling her shoulder length hair behind her ear."im not pulling your leg just look around you stand out your lovly milky tan skin has a nautral grow you have perfectly round hips they highlight your slender upper body dont mind me from starring at the tiny waist reminds me of a....."the older gentelman was cut off by the waitress and Breanna.

"Luther you sleeze ball get away from her she dont roll that way"Said Breanna holding her hand out to Davita."Look here trick you watch yo mouth when yu talk to me" said Luther pointing his finger at Breanna."You dont talk to her like that you creep"said Davita pouring the water the waitress brong over on his head."My hair!"said Luther running to the mans room.

Breanna and Davita laughed as Luther ran off bumping into drunken dancers."What were you doing with Luther?" Breanna said pushing on Davita."He seemed nice but the real question is how you know that old fool?"said Davita.

"exboyfriend"Breanna whispered to Davita with big eyes."I never judge how you made money Bre but i mean damn he looks about 100"said Davita busting out laughin