Chapter 18*

Years go by, the kids ran around the house, it was their 9th birthday and damn they were smart. Addy sighs, "Diana! Levi! Stop running in the house!"

Josh walks over, setting presents on the table. "You kids better listen to your mother!"

They looks at him and nod, "yes sir.." they look at Addy, "mommy... when can we see daddy?" Levi asked.

Addy sigh, "Levi.. I loved your father.. well I still do.. but let's say things didn't work out as plan.. I had to do what was best for y'all.."

Diana looks at her, "did you do it us.. or for you mom! Daddy would never just let us go! He loves us! You left him and took us with you! You stole us from daddy!"

Addy looks at her as tears filled her eyes, "Diana... I loved your father! He stopped talking to me! I would still be with him if he didn't-"

Suddenly a voice was heard, "hurt you.. kids she found me doing something bad.. She had every right to leave.. if anyone, be mad at me.. and I hope one day your mother could forgive me..."

Addy froze and turns around, her eyes landing on Manuel in the fridge by doorway. She backs up, crying, not wanting to be near him.

Josh walks over, "what are you doing here Manuel..." he growled, keeping him away from Addy.

Manuel looks at him, "I'm here to see my kids on their birthday.. and to make it up to my wife.. honey I'm so sorry, I'm a wreck with out you.."

Josh growls, "she's not your wife anymore Manuel, that happened the day you cheated on her..."

Manuel's jaw tenses up as he cleared his throat, "I'd like to speak with Addy.."

Josh looks at Addy, seeing her nod softly. He walked to the kids, "cmon guys, let's go play outside.. in the pool, sound like fun?"

"Yay! Can you throw me in?" Diana asked giggling, "no me first!" Levi yelled, as the three ran outside.

Manuel walks toward Addy, his eyes darker then they use to be. Looking down at her he sighs, hugging her tightly, "Addy.. I'm so sorry.."

She stood there, crying softly before hugging him back, "why... why did you do it?" Addy whispers softly.

Manuel sighs and looks at her, "I have no idea, I felt like you were so moody at times you needed your space.. i met that woman.. she understood what I was going through, I never meant for that to happen sweetheart... the day you gave me back your ring.. it broke me... I couldn't fill whole again.... I love you Addy.."

Addy looks up at him, her eyes looking into his as she slaps him. "You hurt me! You were the only man I could ever fully trust and you broke my trust! Why come back now!"

He stood there crying silently, "i won't ever hurt you again... please trust me.. I want to be apart of our kids lives.."

She looks at him and nods, leaning her head on her hands as she sat at the table. "One fuck up and your gone... I cant trust you! You hurt my kids and I'll promise you you'll never see them again!"

Manuel nods, "nothing like that will ever happen again.. I promise Addy.. I'll never hurt you again.."

Josh walks back in as ten kids followed him from outside, presents filled the table. Josh looked at them and smiles, scratching the back of his head as Levi smirks, "look Josh! Aunt Jessie is back!" Levi and Diana run to her, "Aunt Jessie!"

Jessica walks in and suddenly sees Manuel, "what the hell are you doing here Manuel!" She said pissed.

Addy sighs, "Jessie.. please calm down.. Manuel is here for the kids."

Jessica walks over and growls, "you hurt one of these precious little ones, I will cut your.. thing off and make you eat it.. got it?!"

Manuel chuckles, "yes, I understand Jessica... now please calm down..." he looks at her, thinking a bit, all of them have changed so much.

She sighs while she looked at him, not knowing if he could trust him as well, she didn't want Addy to get hurt again by him.

Jessica walks to be twins, handing them both a present. Opening them they smile, getting small little phones. Addy looks at her, curiously.

Jessie looks at her, "if they are going to be back in Manuel back into there life, might as well let them have one.. just in case they need to call us.."

Manuel thinks, "smart..." he looks over at Addy. She was a bit bigger now but that's what happens after child birth. It was only natural, though, he did think she looked a better with a couple pounds on her.

Addy stood up and kneeled by the kids, "Diana, Levi.. this is your daddy.." the two twins look at Manuel, "daddy? Diana cries, running to him she hugs him, Levi stood behind Addy's leg.

"Oh baby girl, I've waited so long to hold you, I'm so sorry for not being here. I tried to move on but my heart aches for you all. My best friends, my family.. I let y'all down.." Manuel cries into his daughter.

Hours go by and all the kids and parents went home, josh was asleep on the couch with the kids and jessica was helping wash dishes. Addy washed and rinsed the plates, feeling his gaze on her she sighs.

Jessica looks back at him and then at Addy, "it's getting late, everyone else has gone home, Manuel you need to go." She huffed at him.

Addy took a deep breath in and kept herself from crying, hearing his voice, "oh, ok.. can I say goodbye to my kids." Addy nodded, "go ahead." Wiping tears from her eyes.

Manuel walks to the kids and slightly shake them awake, "Diana? Levi? Daddy has to go.. say goodbye." They both sleepy hug him, "can we go home with you daddy? Please?"  Manuel sighs, embarrassed that he lost everything, his mansion, his friends, respected connections. "Honey I would you you too but daddy doesn't... I.. I'm.."

Addy gasps, "you.. you lost everything?" A deep feeling in her heart ached, since they broke up she started going to church. Seeing the embarrassed ex-mafia boss nod she sighs, "we have a spare bedroom.. if you need a place to stay.." she personally didn't want him here but something told her to let him stay, maybe it was god? Or maybe she felt sorry for him.

Manuel shakes his head, "no I can't do that to you," he starts to walk to the door, rain falling from the sky, looking out he sighs and opens the door, shutting it behind him.

Addy sighs, "fuck!" Grabbing her jacket she heads for the door, "Jessica I'll be back.." shutting the door behind her she walks out into the night. "Manuel! Where are you!?" Seeing a figure she starts to follow it, "Manuel! Slow down!" Her feet getting all wet and muddy, "Aaaahhh! Let me go!! Get your filthy hands off me!! Manuel!!!! Help me!!"

Kicking and pushing she cries, "let me go!! Fucker! Ow! Fuck you!" Trying to fight back she screams.

The man yells, "stop fighting bitch! Cmon where is he!" Screeching tires are heard as a old dirty van came around the block, stopping right by them, the door slides open and two men jump out and will her in, "shut up!" The first man climbs in and shuts the door speeding off.

Manuel walked in the rain, along the sidewalks of town, no place to go, Looking up he sees a van drive by, looks like the kind that abduct people. Watching it as it drives by he hears a familiar scream, looking in the window he sees Addy, screaming from inside, suddenly she knocked out by one of the men.

Manuel chased after the van, "Addy!! No!!! Fuck!!!" Continuing to chase after the van he gets tired and slows down, "Addy! Sweetheart!!" Before the van goes out of sight he looks at the license plate number, GTB-291.

What will happen next? Will Manuel find  his love? Or will she be dead before he can get to her? What will happen to the kids? Will Josh and Jessica ever get together? If you want to know! I'll be starting the sequel book to this one soon, look for The Ex-Mafia Bosses Final Rescue!

If you have any suggestions comment on the next chapter or even here! Thanks!! BlazinTShapedBone