Chapter 17*

Addy sat in the living room, Jessica and her looked through the baby books. Her eyes scanned though the names, she was nine months pregnant and didn't want to give birth with no names though of.

"What about Levi for the boy and Diana for a girl?" Jessica asked, curiously.

Addy thinks, "I like them, but I don't know if Manuel will.." she sighs.

Manuel has been acting weird and distance, had he found someone else? No way, he loved her... didnt he?

Manuel walks in, his hair messy, Addy walks over. Kissing his cheek as she fixed his hair, only to be shoved away.

He walked upstairs, mumbling to himself. He seemed very.. irritated in the past weeks. He wouldn't hold or kiss her and barely talked to her.

Addy watched him walk away, tears forming in her eyes. She huffed and wiped them away, walking back to Jessica.

Jessica looks at her and growled, "what is wrong with him!"

Addy shrugs, "I don't know..." she wiped more tears away, trying to calm her hormones.

Jessica gets up, "that's it! I'm tired of him treating you like your not his wife.."

She started to walk upstairs, Addy wobbling after her. "Jessica, please don't... I don't want to make him more mad.."

Jessica looks at her and sighs, "fine.. if you don't stop letting him walk all over you, I'm taking this into my own hands.. got it?"

Addy stays silent and nods, lowering her head. She rubbed her belly and sighs, "ok.."

Jessica smiles softly and hugs her, "hey, no matter what happens.. I'm here for you.. ok?"

Addy smiles softly and hugs her back, closing her eyes. Why was he ignoring her? What did she do?

Addy was outside, walking around with Josh. She looks up at him, "why is Manuel being distance?" She asked broken hearted.

Josh looks at her, "what do you mean? Hasn't he been talking to you?"

She shook her head, "we haven't slept in the same bed for two months.. he shoves me away every time I get close.. he won't look at me..." tears streaming down her cheeks.

Josh holds her, kissing her forehead. "Hey, don't cry... everything will be ok.." he rubs her back and shushes her, "ssshhhh.... don't cry, you have such beautiful eyes."

Addy blushes and wipes her tears away, "do you think he found some other girl?" Her voice cracking.

Josh lifts her chin, wiping tears away, "of course not.. he loves you..."

She looked up at him, "he does?" Her eyes full of confusion and hurt.

It made him furious, he walks toward the mansion. How could you make your wife feel unloved.

Addy chases after him, "Josh? Josh please stop! Don't make him mad.."

Josh looks at her, "it's too late, how could he make his own wife feel unloved!"

He walked upstairs and tries to open L Manuel's bedroom door, it was locked. "Manuel! Open this damn door!"

He suddenly heard a girls voice, his anger boiling up.

Addys looks at Josh, "please stop Josh!"

Josh backs up and suddenly kicks the door open, Manuel was seen with a girl in bed.

Looking at the door he climbed out of bed and storms over, "what the hell Josh!"

Addy looked at Manuel and the woman, her heart sank. Turning she walked downstairs.

Manuel looks at her, "Addy! I can explain!" He tries to chase after her but Josh stopped him.

Josh growls, pinning him up against the wall. "Stay way from her! Havent you hurt her enough!"

Manuel huffed, "she's my wife! Let me go damn it!"

Josh pushes him back, making him fall. "Is she?! How could you make your wife feel so unloved! She doesnt even think you love her! Apparently you don't if you are sleeping with this whore!" Josh took off, "Addy! Wait!"

Manuel sat there, knowing he was right. Getting up he got dressed and kicked  the woman out, he ran around, trying to find Addy.

Josh held Addy, "it's ok... everything will be ok.." he looks at Manuel and growls, Addy crying in his chest.

Manuel walks over, "Addy?" He whispers sad, taking a step closer.

Addy looks at him and backs up, not looking in his eyes. Tears still falling from her eyes.

Manuel looks at her, "I'm so sorry sweetheart.. Addy.. I don't know what I was doing.."

Addy looks up st him, "bull shit! You know exactly what you were doing! Sure, I'm not sexy and skinny! But I've been carrying our children for 9 months! Do you even love me!"

Manuel looks at her, "of course I do Addy, why wouldn't I?"

Addy looks at him, "Why! Why did you sleep with her! Huh!"

Manuel looks at her, "Addy.. I.."

She wiped her tears and looks down at her ring, hesitating she started to pull it off.

"Oh no.. Addy baby... please.." Manuel whispers, his voice cracking.

Addy shook her head, kissing the ring before throwing it toward him. She walked outside and off in the woods.

Manuel fell to his knees, picking up the ring. Looking at it he held it close, when looking up at Josh, "Josh.. I..."

Josh sighs, "just... don't... you have no idea how bad you hurt her.... I.. I can't believe you Manuel..."

Josh walks off, following Addy. He looks around and sees her sitting in a field, walking over he sat by her.

"Hey.." he whispers, wiping her tears. He couldn't stand seeing he like this, "please talk to me Addy..."

Addy looks at him, crying in his chest. Her eyes full of fear and pain, "I can't stay here..."

Josh holds her and thinks," Cmon, I think I know a place you can stay at." He helps her up and to his car, "get in and stay hidden... I'll get Jessica.."

Addy crawls in the back and lays on her side, facing away from the front seats.

Josh shuts the door, thankfully he had tinted windows. He walked around, acting normal, trying to find Jessica.

Finally finding her, he grabs her hand. "Cmon, I need you to pack your stuff, we need to get Addy out of here... I'll explain on the way."

She looks around and walks to her room, packing up everything she needed. Walking outside she puts her bag in the trunk and gets in the passenger seat.

Looking back at Addy she sighed, seeing she cried herself asleep. Jessica sees Josh walk over and gets in the drivers seat.

"Where are we going to take her?" Jessica asked, she loved Addy like a sister.

Josh looks at her and sighs, "I have a place not too far from the border of Oklahoma about five hours from here... she'll be safe there.."

He looks at the mansion and drives off, speeding away. Josh still had duties to take care of but knew she'd be ok with Jessica.

Josh turned the radio on low, listening to it as he drove. Sighing he felt bad for Addy.