Chapter 11*

About 5 weeks passed by and Addy was in bed tired, she rolled over and felt emptiness. Opening her eyes she noticed Manuel was gone. Sitting up she looks around, "Manuel?"

Manuel stepped out of the shower and got dressed in some faded blue jeans and a American Eagle shirt, he put some cologne on and dried his black hair and then combing it back. He walked over and kisses Addy's cheek, "I'll be back in a couple hours sweetheart, I'm going to go out with Josh for a bit."

With that, he left the room and Addy got up and walked to the bathroom. She noticed a beautiful black glitter dress on the counter, reading the note said, "For My Queen."

Blushing she strips and decides to take a quick shower she washed her hair and shaved. After about 20 minutes she steps out and dries off, walking over to the counter she dries herself off, getting dressed in maroon under garments, then pulling the eautifuk dress on and combed her hair, leaving it down.

Today was Manuel's birthday, while he was gone she decide to get everything ready for his surprise birthday party. She walked down to the kitchen, the dogs at her side. Quickly pacing around and gathered some ingredients to make a cake, mixing everything up and then pouring it in a pan. Placing the pan in the oven to bake she smiles as her phone buzzed.

Josh: Hey, I have Manuel with me. How is the cake going?

Addy: Good, it's baking now, I'll go shopping while it cools, make sure he stays away from the house.

Josh: Sure thing, we'll go to the bar or something...

Addy: Thanks bunches.

Addy took the cake from the oven when it was done. Letting it cool she walked upstairs to grab her wallet and then the keys to her 1970 black Mustang that Manuel got her that was parked in the drive way.
    "Now stay and be good boys, you hear?" she says to her canines as she starts to drive off. The purr of the engine when she started it was music to her ears, she drove down the road, taking a couple of turns and toward the mall wanting to look around for a present.

Parking in the parking lot, she turned the car off and steps out. Looking up at the building she smiles, "hope I can find something he likes."
     Walking inside she looked around the mall. After she was done she had bought a Ps4 with four controllers, some of his favorite cologne, all of The Walking dead seasons on disc and some lingerie for later tonight, which was more of a treat for her.
     Checking out she stops and looks around, she felt like she was being watched. Rushing out and looking around for her car.
    As she walked to her car she noticed Josh and Manuel walking in the mall, Addy ducked quickly behind a trash can and waited for them to walk past. Josh looks back wide eyed, she looked back and giggles silently, waving to Josh but also to Manuel's back. She then quickly walked out and toward her car and climbed in.

Josh: That was close!

Addy: Yeah it was, I'm headed home to wrap the presents and decorate. Everyone will be here in an hour, and I'll decorate the cake, keep him busy for a little bit longer, please.

Josh: Yes ma'am, text me when your ready.

Addy: Ok, thank you again!

Addy jumps into her car and starts the engine, driving home she walks in, immediately grabbing some wrapping paper to wrap the presents. When she finished she put the black and maroon lingerie on and then a beautiful short Maroon dress, seeing some family and friends walk in she smiled, as they greeted each other and talked while they started to decorate.

Manuel's mother walks over, "This is an amazing idea, Addy." She says as she hugs her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Manson." Addy blushed. His mother smiles, "Call me Rose, please."

Addy nods, "yes Rose!" Smiling and excusing herself she walks to the kitchen and starts to decorate the cake, Red Velvet with cream cheese icing. She then set it in the fridge and started to decorate with everyone. Grabbing her phone she texted Josh.

Addy: We are ready!

Josh: Ok we will be there soon.

Addy: Thanks bunches.

Addy grabbed the presents and put them on the table smiling as she saw them pull up, "Everyone hide!" she hid behind the door as Manuel walked in, "Addy, I'm home."

Suddenly everyone jumps out, "surprise!!!" Manuel looked around and saw Addy walking to him. "Happy Birthday handsome," she kisses his cheek and smiles.
     Greeting his friends and family he sits by his mother, "thanks everyone!"       

    After everyone ate cake and ice cream it was time for presents, Addy smiles and watches him open the PS4 with the controllers, the cologne and the series of Columbo.
     Grabbing another one and handing it to him he soon opens them all, loving all the gifts. "Thank you everyone for coming, thank you Addy for organizing this party!"

Rose walks over, "honey, I found another box outside. Here!" Handing it to him, he looks at the box handed to him, "hhm?"
   Opening it up slowly he looks in, all there was in there was a note, "Happy Birthday, Enjoy them while you can~ Wade"

Manuel looks up at Addy and gets up, "Honey, you ok?" She asked him, watching him walk outside and bark orders at them, watching them run and Manuel come inside he looks at everyone, "everyone, go home. It's not safe, Addy, keep the dogs with you at all times."
    Addy nods and grabs his hand before he walks off, pulling him back slightly she was tugged along with him, "Manuel?" She whispers hoping she wasn't intruding.
    Manuel whips his head back to her, stopping he sighs, "sorry but I'm not letting anyone else die.."
     Addy looks up at him, "I'm sorry, baby, it's going to be ok, you have very good bodyguards plus you ain't too bad with a gun."

Manuel kisses her and smiles, "don't think I'm afraid, I can take care of myself but I don't want anyone else to get hurt.."