Chapter 4*

Manuel sighs, "I don't hit women or rape them, you were in trouble and shouldn't have been treated that way.. I lose all respect for men that treat women like filth.."

Addy stayed silent and nods, she suddenly yelps. Looking down, she noticed that she accidentally cut herself.

Looking up to see Manuel walk over quickly as she held her hand, "oops.." she laughed nervously, it was a small cut but enough to bleed and feel pain.

He smiles and wraps her hand, "it's ok... just be careful next time.." Manuel looks down at her, his eyes studying her face. Damn she was beautiful.

Addy looked at him smiling softly, "I will..." he looked like a sex god. He could be a model if he wanted to.

Addy roams around as he took over the dishes, she never realizing how huge the house was till now. Walking to the couch in the living room she sits down, after he was done with the dishes he sat by her, relaxing as they started to watch a movie.

He glanced at her every now and then, noticing she seemed worried, thinking her dad was somehow going to pull through this and come back to kill her, "Your going to be ok.."

She smiled softly and relaxed, looking around, his mansion was huge, all the walls were a dark gray color. Her eyes met his as he was looking at her. "Can I ask you a question?"

Looking at her he nodded, wondering what it would be, "yea, of course." His eyes changing shades of blue.

Gulping, Addy spoke up, "who are you exactly?" Fear grew, not knowing what he'd say. Was he bad man or a good one?

He smirks, "someone that can get anything they want.. a man that is well respected and feared by many, but also loved by many."

She nods, "oh," her brain aches from confusion, what the hell kinda answer was that? Like cmon, I ain't a riddle solver. Sitting back she thought, she placed her blonde hair up in a bun, all she had on was his shirt.

Suddenly screams and gunshots were heard, Manuel got up quickly and ran to the window. "Fuck!" Quickly he picks her up and runs upstairs to his room, sitting her on the bed.

"If you value your life, stay here!" He ran out before she could ask anything, her body trembled in fear as she sat in the bed, What was going on? Did someone want to kill her or Manuel?

Addy whined as she lays in bed, thinking. A couple hours pass and Manuel walked in, covered in blood and sweat. Without a word he walked straight to the shower, he seemed extremely exhausted.

Addy walks to the bathroom door, seeing if he was ok. But before she could knock, the door suddenly opened, "Hey darling.. are you ok?" Manuel asked worried as her eyes looked at his naked body.

Squealing she looks away, "put some clothes on!" Running into the bathroom she closed the door and locked it, taking some time to think. "Holy shit... he was... ugh, get that thought out of your head."

Taking a long, hot shower she sang softly. She loved to sing but her father never aloud singing or music in the house.

"This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories
Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart
The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds
But they haven't seen the best of us yet
If you love me let me go
'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yo-"

She was brought out of her thoughts as ice cold water was poured on her. Addy screams and turns off the water, wrapping herself in a towel she walked out to the bedroom.

"Very clever.. any other pranks you want to pull before I kick your ass.." A small smirk on her face.

Manuel looks at her, "what do you mean, I've been in bed this whole time.." he looked at her, trying to act confused.

Rolling her eyes she walks off and gets dressed, "remember, payback is a bitch!" She smiles softly and walks over, sitting on the bed.

Addy was confused about one thing though, a man that she just met was being so nice toward her. Did he like her or is he just trying to get in between her legs.

Thoughts ran through her mind as she watched him carefully, she didn't exactly trust him yet, would he hurt her once he got what he wanted? Was she just a toy to him?

Addy looked up and saw Manuel right in front of her, "hey, earth to Addy.." She shook her head and fakes a smiles softly.

"Sorry, I was just thinking" he smiles and lays back relaxing, "about?"

She smiles softly, "nothing, don't worry about it," Manuel nods and hesitated to say something . "I have to tell you something.. I'm not who you think I am..."

Addy looked at him confused, "Who are you Manuel.." He looks at her and sighs.