Chapter 15*

Addy laid in bed, not able to get any sleep. She tried to think who was stalking her, the only enemies she had was.. well... everyone her father knew actually...

Manuel held her close, him as well not getting any sleep. He made at least a hundred phone calls that night.

He kisses her and smiles softly, "do you want to try to eat?" Manuel massaged her shoulder softly.

Addy leans back into him and nods softly, "yes please.." she looks up at him, blushing softly.

He gets up and kisses her forehead before pulling her up holding her hand walking downstairs.

All his men have been trying to track the phone number, others tried to find out if there was a connection between the pictures and the blood message on the cabin.

Josh runs in and looks at them, "Manuel! I think we have a clue.."

Manuel sits Addy on the counter and looks at Josh, "go on.. spit it out Josh.. who is stalking Addy.."

Josh looks at them, "apparently we just found out a Mafia in Italy has a special interested in Addy, not sure why but they are trying to scare you, there ain't no prophecy nothing like that. His name is Wade Perry."

Manuel holds her, "I love you and no one is taking you."

Josh stays silent and walks over, placing a hand on her belly. "Being Manuel's best friend and the god father of this baby.. I promise.. I won't let anything happen to you..."

Addy hugs him, crying scared, "thank you.." she looked at Manuel scared.

Manuel pulled her to him and held her, kissing her forehead softly. "I won't let them take you..."

He looks at Josh, "everyone needs to be alerted, not trust anyone they don't know.." Josh nods and runs off.

Manuel makes her and himself a plate, "cmon, lets make some wedding plans." He said, trying to distract her.

Addy and him planned out a theme and flowers, suddenly Rose walked in. "My baby boy is going to get married!"

Manuel blushes, "yes mom.. I'm getting married.. why are you here?"

She giggles, "I came to ask what the plans are and if y'all thought of a date.."

Addy blushes, "it will have to be sometime soon before the baby gets too big.." she rubbed her belly softly.

He walks over and kisses her, then kissing her belly. "Daddy will always be here to protect you.."

Weeks pass by and no more photos or messages have appeared. It was the big day, the wedding day.

Addy was in her room, women combed her hair, one doing her makeup, another painting her nails. Jessica comes in making the women back up, smiling she squeals. "You look so pretty Addy!!"

Addy blushes and looks at herself in the mirror, smiling she saw her hair wrapped up in a beautiful bun. Her hair had some blue and purples in it.

Addy started to cry, "thank you guys so much!" Wiping her tears she tried to stop crying.

Her dress was a beautiful pearl white color, it had no straps and had laced flower arm sleeves, small little flowers were sewed in.

Seeing Vez's walk in he smiles, "we are ready Addy.."

Addy looks at him and then Jessica nervous, "ok, you can do this Addy, don't be nervous, everything will be ok.." she whispers softly.

Vez held his hand out, "you look beautiful, welcome to the family official kid." Taking it she smiles softly. Walking downstairs Addy looks at him, "thank you.."

Music started to play as a guard opens the door. Walking down aisle with Vez, she saw Manuel up by the alter. His jaw dropped seeing her, Josh nudged him chuckling.

Vez stopped by Manuel and bows softly, Addy kisses Vez's cheek and walked up the two stairs to meet Manuel at the alter, the veil hiding her face.

Addy looks up at him, a smile grew to her face when she said "I do..."

Manuel smiles as well and blushed, saying "I do.."

The preacher looks at them, "you may kiss the bride.."

Manuel growls seductively and grabs her, kissing her deeply. He loved this woman, she was his whole world.

Addy kisses him back deeper, her eyes closing softly. Wrapping her arms around his neck.

This was her new life, being a wife, a mother and a best friend.