Chapter 8*

Manuel crawls on top of her and smiles, "mm, you know.. your so beautiful.." Leaning down, he kissed her softly. His hands pulling her tank top up and off.

Addy kisses back deeply and smiles. Pulling his shirt off, her arms reaching up to play with his hair softly.

Manuel pulls her shirt off and kisses her neck, down to her chest and then stomach. Kissing her lower stomach, he pulled her leggings off, smirking.

Addy closed her eyes blushing as he came back up, unhooking her bra and kissing her breast. Sucking on her nipples.

A moan escaped her mouth as she blushed, her pussy getting wet. Feeling a finger rub her clit through her panties made her get wetter, moaning a little louder.

Manuel pulled his pants and boxers off, his cock already hard as a rock. Pulling her panties off he spread her legs and rubs her clit slowly, getting faster and faster.

Addy arches her back slightly, moaning a bit more. Bring his face down, he flicked her clit with his tongue before sucking on it.

A louder moan escaped her lips, his tongue twirling around her clit. Going a bit lower, he spread her pussy lips and teased at her hole with his tongue.

"I want you Manuel... please fuck me.." Addy whispers as she looks down at him.

Manuel shoves his tongue in her pussy, flicking it all around. His eyes looking up at her, a smirk appearing on his face.

Addy arches her back and moaned louder, "oh god.. yes!" She whimpers as her legs shook a bit, her pussy walls tensing up bit. Before she could cum, Manuel pulls away and smirks.

Addy looks up at him frustrated, "hey! I was close to cumming asshole!"

Manuel chuckles, "we should head back.. it will get dark soon.." he winks and starts to get dressed.

Addy looks at him and huffs, "wow.. I can't believe you did that.." she growled as she got dressed.

Manuel climbs on his horse as she did, riding back to the stables she would grab berries off of tree and through them at him. When he looked back she looked away, acting like she had no idea what was going on.

Getting to the stables, Addy climbs off and pats Pearl. "Cmon girl.." she took he saddle and bridle off, hanging them up, along with the blanket.

Addy brushed her and smiles, "good girl.." grabbing a carrot she smiles and walks back over, feeding it to her. The horse neighed and licks her face.

Later that day Addy was in the living-room watching Beauty and the Beast, suddenly she heard a knock at the door. Slowly opening the door, she looks around, finding a package on the ground. "Manuel! I think you have a package!"

She picked it up carefully and set it on the counter, "Addy, can you please open it for me!"

Looking down at it, she grabbed a knife and cut the tape. Opening it she found a small bomb, as she started running the explosion was heard.

Manuel heard the loud noise, it sounded like... A BOMB! Running downstairs he looked around and saw her unconscious body on the ground, he runs to her, "Shh, your going to be ok Addy... stay with me.."

Tears formed in his eyes and he looked at her body, blood and nails were everywhere. Nail bombs were the worst, let alone from the explosion that could kill you. The nails added to the damage and pain.

Picking her fragile body up, he walked out of the house quickly. Getting some men's attention, he made one call the mafia doctor.

"Stay with me Addy, your going to be ok.. I promise.." walking inside the small hospital like building they had by the mansion, he laid her on a bed.