Chapter 16*

Addy laid in bed asleep, as Manuel got up, he kissed her cheek and then her huge belly. Sux months have passed, today they had a doctors appointment to find out the gender of the baby.

"Good morning Darling, its time to get up." Manuel whispers, kissing her cheek.

Addy groaned and grabbed his hand whimpering. "Hold me." Addy pouts and opened one eye.

He chuckles and lays down with her, rubs her belly, "We need to get ready. Today we find out the baby's gender.."

She opened her crystal blue eyes, "ugghhh, but the bed is so warm.." Addy pouted, pulling the blanket above her head.

Manuel chuckles, "cmon sweetheart, we can't be late.." he kisses her cheek again.

Addy let's go of him and gets up. Stretching as she let out a huge yawn, her belly was bigger than expected.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, Addy cooked breakfast. She made Manuel and her a plate with pancakes and bacon.

Manuel was very protective over her lately, he walks over and starts to eat.

Manuel was in a sexy black dress shirt and blue jeans as Addy wore a black shirt and leggings. Her hair was thicker and she had a glow to her.

Manuel finishes and starts to wash the dishes. Glancing at her every now and then, making sure she was ok. It's been at least 7 months since they hear anything from the Avozera's.

Addy and Manuel sat in the waiting room as others waited as well, a nurse comes out. "Addy Manson?"

Manuel looks at her, "that's us." He helped Addy up and they walked in the back. The nurse took her blood pressure, weight, and height.

They then were lead to a room, surprising the doctor was already there, "well hello Mrs. and Mr. Manson,how are you feeling today Addy?"

Addy sighs and rubbed her belly, "sore.." she looked at the doctor.

He smiles, "I'm going to have you lay on this table, and if you'd lift your shirt up please."

Addy did what she was told, Manuel was told to put some gel on her belly. He squeezed the gel on his hand and rubbed it all on her belly.

"Ah! That's cold!" Addy whimpers softly. She blushes embarrassed suddenly.

He rubs it more, "sorry baby girl." Manuel chuckles and looks a her as rubbed it on more.

Addy looked at the monitor as the doctor moves the ultrasound handle around on her belly.

"Now theres the head and theres...." The doctor stops and looks at the screen more.

Manuel got worried, "theres what?" she started to panic as the doctor looked at the monitor more.

The doctor smiles, "another head." He chuckles and moves the ultrasound wand more so they could see the second head.

Addy looks at Manuel shocked, he kissed her smiling, "we are going to have twins!" Manuel squeals trying to make her laugh.

Addy giggles and kisses him back, the doctor wipes the gel off and pulls her shirt back down.

"Here, you are having a girl and a boy," he printed off pictures and handed them to Manuel.

Walking out, they thanked the doctor and paid for the appointment.

Manuel helped her in his black Chevelle. He drove off to the closest diner and parks, getting out he walked around and helped her out. Manuel walks into Denny's with her, sitting at a booth. 

"Wow, we are going to have twins." Addy blushes as Manuel smiles, "I can't wait for them to be born."

He kisses her, "a little girl and boy, oh boy, they are going to be spoiled.

Ordering themselves lunch, they ate as they talked about what color to paint the babies room.

She sighs and thinks. "Blue and pink make a somewhat purple color, what about that?"

Manuel thought, "hmm, sounds perfect." He looked at her and took her hand in his, "love you.."

Addy smiles, "love you too babe."

As Addy and Manuel drove home, he yawns, "I say we take a nap when we get home."

Addy smiles, "I agree.." she yawned as well.

When they got home, he carried his love upstairs and puts her in bed. Laying behind her, he wraps his arms around her belly, holding her belly protectively.

"I can feel them kicking.." He whispers, kissing her cheek softly.

"I love you and they do too daddy.." Addy whispers as she looked at the picture of their babies. A smile growing on her face.