"Gianna, Please just Calm down.." Marc says frantically.

It was as if I was having some sort of attack. He sat me down in the couch and he tried to give me water but I couldn't even drink it. I couldn't talk because of everything going on so I just sat there panicking, while Marc ran into the kitchen. He picked me up and carried me to his car. He put me in and then he ran to the other side, turned on the car and we left.

"We're going to the hospital. Something's wrong with you." He says, looking at the road.

On our way over there the breathing got easier but it was still not enough. I was still struggling. I was still crying but not because of my mom. Now it was because I felt genuinely horrible (health wise). Plus, my chest hurt a lot. I looked over to Marc and he was worried. He kept tapping the steering wheel and he kept looking over at me. He was also driving really fast which scared me because I thought that if I didn't die from asphyxia, I'll die in a freaking car wreck.

"S-s-slow d-d-down." I say between breaths.

He obliged and he slowed down. We got to the hospital after a few minutes and Marc got out and went to help me out. He carried me and he ran into the hospital. Right when we stepped in, all hell broke loose in the ER.

Marc's POV-

When I ran into the ER, everyone there, including the receptionist and nurses looked over at me. Gianna was still struggling for air and immediately the nurses started running to me.

"Code 105! Code 105!" Shouted a nurse.

"What's wrong with her?!" asked a nurse.

"I-I- don't know! She was crying and--" I tried saying but I was cut off when a doctor took her from me.

He laid her down on a bed and they took her to a room. I tried going with her but they wouldn't let me because the room would be too crowed. I didn't argue so I just sat down in the waiting area and started calling Neymar.

Phone Call with Ney:

Yooo! What's up man?

Whatup..

What's wrong? You sound all depressed and shit hahaha.

Well uhm, I'm in the hospital..

What the fuck? Why? Are you okay?

I'm fine. But Gianna isn't..

No, not her. Please tell me she's okay? She's okay right Marc?

I don't know to be honest..

Oh my god..um okay, I'm on my way!

He hung up and I just put my head back against the wall. This all happened because of her. The women who gave birth to us caused all this. Not only that but now she publicly made us seem like the world's worst kids, when in reality she was the world's worst mom...

Neymar's POV-

Once I got off the phone with Marc I ran upstairs to change.

"Dude where are you going?! We can't play without you!" shouted Piqué.

I had some of the guys over so they were confused when I basically sprinted up the stairs. When I finished changing I ran back down and turned off the TV.

"Hey I've gotta go, so that means that you guys do too." I said.

"Whoa, dude what's wrong?" asked Alexis.

"Marc called, Gianna's in the hospital."

"Wait what?! What happened to her?!" asked Sergi in a worried tone.

I grabbed my keys and opened the front door.

"I'm going to go find out.." I say as I rush the guys out of my house.

Once they all got out I got in my car and left. The whole way over I was thinking about the worst case scenario. I hoped she was just sick but no. Marc wouldn't call me if she was "just sick".

When I got there I got out of my car and I start walking towards the hospital entrance. As I walk, I see 5 cars pull into the parking lot. The first car honks at me and I see a hand stick out from the window, waving. I recognized all the cars; they were all Audi's so I knew it was the guys. I wait until they all park and we all run into the hospital.

Marc's POV-

While I waited for news on G, I scrolled through a Spanish news site, reading their articles.

The first headline read:

"Hermana de Marc Bartra en el hospital!" (Marc Bartra's sister rushed to the Hospital!)

And the second one read:

"Marc y Gianna Bartra: Ignorando a su mama que esta mala?" (Marc and Gianna Bartra: Ignoring their sick mother?)

Not only are these people annoying but god damn they're fast too.

While I continued to wait, I hear a bunch of footsteps and voices coming from the reception area. I get up and walk outside of the waiting room to see what's going on. I see some of my bestfriends and teammates. It was Neymar, Dani, Sergi, Pique, Alexis, Messi, Cesc and Mascherano. Sergi turns and sees me and he tells the guys and then they all run to me bombarding me with questions about Gianna.
Neymar makes the guys move and quiet down. The guys all shut up and Neymar approaches me and he asks me with a worried ass voice,
"How and Where is she?"

"And what happened?" Sergi asks.

"we'll talk in here." I say and we all go into the waiting room..

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Well, told ya there would be some drama lol.

Can't believe I'm almost to the 20th chapter, AND OVER 400 VOTES AND 12K READS! LAST TIME I UPDATED I HAD 10K READS LIKE WTF??

TOO AMAZINGGGG.

Okay so anyways, if you guys think the whole thing Gianna had can't happen, I am here to prove your ass wrong lol. It actually happened to my sister not too long ago and she was having trouble breathing for a long time, just like Gianna.

Oh and I was wondering, should I bring back their mom or just leave it at that?

Comment/Vote. (I SERIOUSLY LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT SO LIKE PLS DO IT UGH.)

Follow my tumblr if ya haven't. It's bartra-dasilva-ochoa.tumblr.com

AND FINALLY,

GOODNIGHT CUTIES.