Episode-15.1

It's a late update I know and thank you all for waiting for this story.

But before starting the chapter I want to know, where am I lacking?

Tell me honestly.

See this

See this. So many reads but not even 350+ votes in any chapter. Not even one forth of the readers vote on chapters.

Do guys even understand how much it takes to write down a single part? It takes almost 3 to 4 hours to write down and we also have to think before writing.

You guys needs only 5 to 10 minutes to read a part and it doesn't even take 1 second to press the star button. So, why can't you guys vote?

Tell me. . . . .

______________

Everyone came back to the villa. They were chilling and having fun. Suddenly they heard the sound of scroll. They were shocked as it was not the time for scroll but they went to read the scroll.

Shruti took the scroll and started reading,

"Good evening, Splitsvillains, surprised with the scroll? Time for some more surprise as now it's time for surprise dome session. Get ready and come soon to the dome."

Everyone were shocked with the news. Parth and Niti were chilled as they were safe that's all what mattered to them.

Parth and Niti went to their room respectively to get ready. Parth got ready and came to Niti's room to take her. But seeing her, he skipped one of his beat. She was looking dead dropping gorgeous in his favourite colour saree.