Manik was sitting on his chair and Nandhini was arranging the table. She was about to sit on her chair when he pulled her and she landed in his lap. A squeal escaped her lips and she looked at Manik who was smiling at her. She tried to get up but he was adamant not to leave her and instead tightened his hold on her.

Manik- stop moving wifey you ain't helping me anyway.

She embarrassingly palmed her face and he laughed seeing her. Both had their breakfast and later were sitting in the living room when Manik's phone rang....

Manik- bol bay!!!
(This is the way, I answer my brother's call😂😂)

Cabir- tu kamine ka kamina he rahega humesha. Na hii na hello sidha bol bay.... huh... koe izzat he nae hai mere.. bichara mein....

"Ohh shut up Cabir, apni joker giri baad mein dekhaeyo abhi come to the point", came Abhimanyu's voice from behind.

Manik- guys conference call hai? ??

Dhruv- haa buddy.

Karan- hey Manik!!!

Manik- hii buddy!!! Hlo Karan.

Before he could continue Ranveer spoke

Ranveer- bhai mein bhe hu bich mein...

Manik- mein soch he raha tha ke tere aavaz nae aae.

Cabir- chuck the formalities yrr point pe aao.

Abhimanyu- ohh haa.... Manik, aaj Fifa finals hai yrr let's catch up.

Manik- arre haa. Mein bhuul gya tha. Ek kaam kro tum sb yhi aajao, we'll enjoy here.

Dhruv- buddy tu sure hai na??? Nae mtlb Nandini bhe toh hogi na vo bevajah pareshaan na ho jae...

Manik- come onn yrr buddy. Tu kbse itna formal hone lga aur haa bring girls along. They'll enjoy too.

Ranveer- chalo phir we'll be there in an hour or two, bye bhai...

Soon he cut the call and looked at Nandini who was looking at him with her eyebrows raised.

Manik- vo everyone is coming home today and we are gonna watch fifa finals.

Nandini- typical men....

Saying this she got up and went to their room.

Manik- arre kaha jaarae ho???

Nandini- change krne Manik, sb aarae hai and I'm roaming around in your shirt.

He picked her up and both lay on the bed.

Manik- baad mein!!! Abhi there's lot of time for them to come.
_________________________________________

The boys we're sitting in the living room chatting and the girls we're with Nandini in the kitchen. Manik and Ranveer had gone to bring the drinks.

Nandini- guys yeh log toh ek baar shuru hogae toh t.v. ke aage se koe uthega nae what are we gonna do???

Alya- let's have a girls day out what's say???

Navya- aur inlog ko piche se khaana kon dega???

Shreya- exactly! !! Agar humlog chale gae na toh Nandu yeh tere ghr ke band bjadenge.....