Chapter 55

Prince POV

We arrive at the veranda to find everything for my surprise has been set up. I purchased a new shade sail cloth to cover one end of the pool, part of the patio to shade the babies along with all their new pool toys are lined up on the edge. I got mats, buckets, balls, and fancy floats for them to thoroughly enjoy our pool time. The guys have just finished up and the ladder is still out. 

"Surprise Mama! Do you like the newly improved pool area?" 

She is wide-eyed and smiling ear to ear, "Yes, yes, yes! I love it. Can we swim with them tomorrow to try out our new toys? The shade is perfect for them, just for a little while? I know Jill is coming back the next day. I love swimming so much with them, can we please?" 

I nod, "Sure, I wanted to get this set up so we don't have to wait for Jill. I even got them wetsuits so they'll keep warm." Yep, she's elated with my surprise. I scored on this present, that should keep her in a great mood. Maria tells us dinner is ready to be served, we move over to the table. 

Near the table is a new hanging bassinet for the twins, I place Ethan in the cute swinging bed, "Do you like their new patio bed?" The guys hung it from a hook under the roof overhang and totally in the shade now with the sailcloth overhead, also ...

Near the table is a new hanging bassinet for the twins, I place Ethan in the cute swinging bed, "Do you like their new patio bed?" The guys hung it from a hook under the roof overhang and totally in the shade now with the sailcloth overhead, also covering the table. She places Violet beside her brother who is already sleeping. 

"I love, love, love, it! I want a few more of these. We need one for our room upstairs, one for the nursery, two to take with us out to California. I think these are fantastic. Thank you so much, Sweetheart!" She kisses me gently to communicate her love and gratitude. My wife is so gracious to always thanks me for everything I do for her. Feeling appreciated, it makes me want to do anything she wishes for. 

"Mama, I'll order more for you. We will have lots of babies to fill them up." 

We sit and enjoy a lovely dinner with everyone, I included Kirk since he was helping install the sails and the hanging bassinet. I told Kirk about the appointment tomorrow for Shona and Nanny is going along. He will make sure they get there and back. 

After dinner we simply enjoyed the beautiful evening by the pool with friends, taking in the sun lowering down on the horizon preparing to disappear until the twins needed their next feeding. Nanny even stayed with us chatting with everyone finally relaxing like she's a part of the family. But Nanny's still all business, sticking to the strict schedule for feeding the twins. She insisted on taking them inside to feed them, worried about the night air being too cool for them. I let the girls have their turn with them and stayed with the guys on the veranda.