Chapter 70

Gigi POV

We enjoy a very restful and leisurely afternoon with the twins to prepare for the party this evening. Knowing him, we'll be at the beach party until the wee hours of the morning. The chef prepared a delicious dinner for us while the ship carefully positioned in the harbor of the private island where the concert is taking place. Other ships are moored along with ours. It sounds like the party is underway as we can hear music off in the distance. 

After dinner, we prepare the twins to debark the ship with Bonnie, Steve, and Nanny. There's a tender waiting for us alongside the ship that will shuttle us into the island. One of the crew members comes along with us over to the island to make sure everything is set up we need for the evening before heading back to the ship. Most of the band is already there waiting on us enjoying the party that is in full swing. Limos are waiting on shore to take us to the estate. When we arrive, it was prearranged that we have a double private cabana on the beach adjacent to the performance venue. It's really lovely for all of us and the twins will be comfortable to fully enjoy the New Year's Eve party in comfort and style.

As soon as we get all situated in our little bungalow type cabana, I see two men rapidly approaching us

As soon as we get all situated in our little bungalow type cabana, I see two men rapidly approaching us. It's clear as they get closer it's George Lucas and Paul McCartney. My darling husband is beaming from ear to ear greeting them. "Did you guys stop by to see me and the new members of my family?" 

George snickers, "Nope, we came to see your lovely wife. We have a job for her." That perked up my ears. 

"Gentleman, what job could I possibly do for you? I think I already have a job with plenty of work raising these twins." 

Paul slaps George on the back, "I told you she's going to be a hard nut to crack." Clutching tight to Violet I get up to approach them. Her eyes are wide taking it all in, Nanny has Ethan. 

"I think you two are up to no good. Spill it what it is you want me to do." 

Looking at each other, Paul pipes up, "George and I want you to edit and co-write our memoirs. You are the best in the business and we only want you." Welp, that's a surprise for me and an interesting development. Thinking quick on my feet, I look over to him for guidance. I'm not sure my husband is going to be happy about it. 

"Guys, when do you need her to help you? This is a big job right now for her to care for our children." Hum, that was an intriguing response. He's not opposed to it but quickly pointed out my other obligations and priorities. The guys look at each other, shrug like they are surprised too. 

George responds, "Probably a couple of years out. We were just talking here about it and you immediately came to mind if we were going to do one, you're the best. You did your man proud writing his book." 

Still checking my husband for any response, he's cool and calm now taking Ethan from Nanny. I smile at them, "Let me know when you are ready. I'm sure the kids will be under control by then and I'll need a creative break." We all snickered a bit. "This is Violet and he's holding Ethan." He brings Ethan alongside me, I introduce them. "Now kids, this is Mr. Lucas of Star Wars fame. And this is Sir Paul McCartney of The Beatles fame." Everyone chuckled at my fancy introduction.