Chapter 49

Prince POV

She is sleeping so peacefully I hate to disturb her rest, the real reason we are here. The sunset is beautiful as I nudge her awake for dinner. "Mama, wake up. We need to get ready for dinner." She isn't responding to me, I press soft kisses to her forehead. She brushes her lips across my neck, swiping her tongue in quick pressing licks and pecks soft kisses, turning me on so much but we don't have time. 

"Baby, we need to get dressed for dinner. I have company coming to join us." She leans back raising her left eyebrow, "Who's coming for dinner?" 

"It's a surprise. Let's get a shower and dressed. Are you ready to go upstairs?" Nodding as she slides out of the cabana, puts her robe on and picks up the girl doll. "Mama, why are you so attached to the doll?" 

She smiles wide, "It makes me feel better to hold her. That's all. Sweetie, bring your doll up with us. I want to put them in the bedside bassinet. You know, test drive it for our twins tomorrow." She smirks her quirky smile at me. I pick up the boy doll, stuff him under my arm to take him up with us. 

Stopping dead in her tracks giving me the look, "You better never carry one of ours that way!" I get the message, turning him around to the proper way, she smiles and nods with approval as we head up the stairs. 

When we arrive in the master suite, she takes both dolls over to the changing table, carefully dresses them with loving care in night clothes and tucks them into the bassinet. Kissing each of them goodnight like they are our babies. 

In the meantime, I have the shower running to get hot while I watch her from the doorway

In the meantime, I have the shower running to get hot while I watch her from the doorway. She's so serious tending to those baby dolls. I have to wonder what's going through her mind. When she finishes and meets up with me, she wraps her arms around me, "Thanks for putting up with me and the dolls. They really do make me feel so much better. The After Dinner Show is reserved tonight totally for you, Sweetheart." 

Umm, I hope so. I have more plans for the evening. I lead her by the hand to the shower. In the shower, I encircle my arms around her, "Love, I know you miss our twins but the way you are taking care of those dolls is something else, are you sure you're alright?" 

She nuzzles her face into my neck, "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Those dolls help me channel my feelings of missing our twins. Dolls have always comforted me in the past like they are helping me cope now. Don't worry, I know the difference." Our lips fall tenderly together, sealing a kiss communicating our deep love and passion for one another. Like all showers, we both left supremely satisfied.

Dressed and ready for dinner we speed down to the veranda knowing company is probably waiting on us. When we round the corner, there they are. My musician friend, Lyron with his girlfriend Shona and their new baby boy, Zander. As soon as Gigi sees the baby she rushes over to see him. Her hands clasped to her face, gushing with happiness, "Oh my goodness. He's so beautiful. What's his name, may I hold him?"