Chapter 61

Christmas Eve Part 2

"Okay, everyone I want you to open the envelopes at the same time." Everyone has what looks like a personal Christmas card from him because the envelopes are different sizes and colors. When I open my card, red confetti comes flying out. I forgot how much he loves to do that. The card reads: 

"With love to my Wife, a Christmas Wish" "Really hope you will enjoy a Christmas that's filled with everything that makes you happy. "

Inside Message Reads " I love you for being a wonderful Wife, I'll love you forever and ever. Happy Christmas, Love~P"

Inside the card is a photo of the yacht, "Diamonds are Forever" with a handwritten note on the back of the picture, "Baby, pack your suitcases! We are sailing tomorrow for a fun-filled relaxing week onboard~~Happy Babymoon, my Love!" 

Oh, my! I adored the week we spent on that yacht last year. "Sweetheart, is everyone going, or just us?" 

He smiles and is exuberantly waving his hands in the air, "Everyone is going, the twins too! Originally, I booked a brand new yacht but it got held up in the shipyard and was not finished, so I was able to schedule this one for us again. I reserved it long before we got the Ethan and Violet, it was supposed to be our Babymoon before our twins were born, it has more than enough for everyone. I invited Snookie too, however, she begged to be excused because her health is declining and she wanted to stay on dry land. She is still arriving tomorrow and heading back home the morning after. I offered to bring her down sooner, she insisted this is the schedule she wanted, just a day with her grandbabies. She will be arriving in the morning, have dinner with us on the yacht, stay overnight in the house and fly back in the morning. Remember the rich dude from last year? He wants a New Year's Eve concert this year on his estate. He's bringing in several other artists, I know Paul McCartney is one of the others. I understand it's gonna be a mega-fantastic party he has planned and we are all invited. Our cruise will conclude on New Years Day. Baby, I think you'll be able to get well rested and it will be a great time before we go out to Los Angeles." 

He stands up waiting, expecting for all of us to say something, "Sweetie, I think it's a fabulous way to celebrate the holidays and get ready for our twins. I can hardly wait until tomorrow. Thank you for thinking of this special Babymoon for us." 

He sits with me, Bonnie and Steve are beaming with happiness. Steve pipes up, "I am looking forward to a rematch on the jet skis. I think I'll win it this time." 

He smirks, "Steve, I'm 100% this year, the hip is totally healed. We'll see about that." We all laugh at the competitiveness of the guys. 

He leans into me to whisper in my ear, "Mama, I have an extra special gift for you upstairs. Are you ready to go up and see what I have for you?" I nod emitting 'Um-hum". We all get up to head up to bed. Tomorrow is Christmas Day with a lot of festivities planned, Snookie is arriving, and we are leaving for a fun-filled week on the yacht. Heading upstairs, Bonnie and Steve wish us a Merry Christmas and go down the hall to bed. 

I pause and take his hand in mine as we go to the nursery to kiss our little ones good night. Nanny is planning to feed them for us at 4:00 am so she beds down on the large sofa as we tell her good night and Merry Christmas. We kiss the babies nitety-night before we go to our room. Admiring our beautiful babies, "Mama, this is our best Christmas gift of all." 

"Yes, Sweetheart, it is. All of our Christmas wishes are coming true." We tell Nanny good night and Merry Christmas again and head to our room.

I know this is going to be an all-nighter. I have another special box for him to open and he has one for me too. "Mama, I want you to open mine first." He's so excited like a kid on Christmas morning. I open the box and it contains a DVD. He takes it from me and pops it in the player for me to watch. It's a video of him singing to me: