calls

wassup bitch lmao

Justin's p.o.v

i sit in my car. not knowing what to do, not knowing where to go.

i've literally tried everything, and i still don't have her.

i know i fucked up, but i didn't know it would end this way. i have to see if she's okay. but if i go to see her again, she'll hate me even more. i need to give her space to breathe but i also want to know how she's doing.

"fuck." i sigh to myself leaning my head on the steering wheel. i still hadn't left she had parked my car, i couldn't decide what to do next, or if i should just go, but the thought of her still hurting made my heart ache.

maybe i can ask someone to check on her

i quickly pick up my phone thinking of an idea, quickly, I dial Lauras number hoping for her to answer.

it rings for a while until it goes straight to voicemail

"fuck" i say again, hanging up. Who can i call now?

maybe....hailey? does she like her? i cant be thinking about theses questions, hailey is a good friend to me so i trust that she will do me this favor

i call hailey hoping for her to answer. i mean what can i do, she's my last choice...

"hey, what's up." she finally answers

"hailey? hailey!" i say, relived that she answered

"hey..? what's wrong?"

"listen, i know this is too much to ask, but you need you to do me a huge favor."

"oh no," she chuckles, "what is it?"

"i need you to go see holly-may."

"see her?"

"just to talk to her and check if she's okay."

"check on her? what happened?"

"nothing, it's just- she'll decide if she wants to tell you but she was really upset last time i saw her because of us trying to sort things out but it didn't end well. like at all."

"oh dear...right now though?" she doesn't sound too convinced

"yes. please."

"justin, its late-"

"please hails, i need to know she's okay, if i go check i'll only make it worse. i really care-" i stop my sentence, "i just want to know if she's okay, okay? and she has her big teen vogue interview tomorrow, she needs a little cheering up."

she sighs and stays silent for a second, "i don't get why she needs to be cheered up like she's a baby though."

"listen, do you want to help me or not? it doesn't even have to be for long. even 2 minutes is fine. i just can't sleep thinking that the last time i saw her, she was hurting because of me."

"okay.."

"okay?"

"yeah. i'll do it. just send me where she's staying and i'll stop by."

"thank you! a lot, this means a lot to me."

"i know." she loudly sighs, "i'll leave now, i guess, cause it's quite late. so send it right now."

"i will, let me know how it goes, okay?"

"uh huh." she agrees

we say our goodbyes after we hang up i send her, the hotel name and number.

I have made bad decisions, but hopefully this won't be one of them.