Coffee

not edited - but obviously you guys know that lmao

----

Today I had to wake up quite early because I had a class in the morning. It's pretty sad that I have to wake up before 7 on a Friday but it's pretty nice too since I only have one class this day. I get ready faster than usual, putting on some MOM jeans, a plain shirt also putting my hair up in a pony.

As I walk into the kitchen, my mother's pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Pour me one too." I say

"First things first, Good morning Holly-May and please and thanks you goes a long way. And since when do you drink coffee?" She continues preparing her own cup with plenty of sugar and cream.

"Since forever." I say getting out my own mug, since she's obviously not going to be any help in this matter.

She leans her one hip to the counter and stares me down, "When are you going to get that haircut?"

"My hair doesn't need a cut, thank you." I say grabbing the box of Cheerios that were in the counter and pour it in a bowl along with some milk.

"And did you know coffee stunts your growth." My mother adds

"Wowza mom, you have a lot to say at 7:06 in the morning. It's never too early to remind me that I'm a Lilliputian though," I pour some coffee from the carafe and drink it black.

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything but I know you want to be taller, maybe like Char, but you're not."

"Maybe that's because Charlotte is my friend, not my sister."

"And Charlotte is 5 ''8." I add

"And how tall are you."

"5''5, nearly as tall as her."

"Just think how much taller you would be if you didn't drink coffee."

I laugh, "I don't think it works like that Cecelia."

"I'm not your friend, I'm your mother." She said with a tone because I called her Cecelia. Well that's her name, isn't it?

"Sorry mother, I gotta Zayn soon though."

"Are you going to Justin's house this early?"

"No actually I have a lecture."

"Oh wow, that's good."

"But I am going to see Justin this afternoon, we're going on a date." I smile at her thinking about him.

She gives me a look, "Great." She says sarcastically.

"It is." I agree with pretending I didn't catch her sarcasm

My mom rolls her eyes, " Are you guys still a thing? I thought you broke up."

"Nope, we're okay, thanks for asking though. Anyways I gotta go, bye ma." I say running off

"I love you." She shouts to me

yeah yeah, "Love you too." I say before exiting my house and drive to my destination.

---

soz if this was boring but have a nice dayyyy :)