Unexpected Visit

lol good luck reading this.

--------------

I stand there shocked to see her and she was also shocked to see me.

"Uhh hi Holly-may." Alexis finally speaks

"...Hello." I simply say. One word. Awkward

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you, I was just looking for Justins room. Is he in here?"

"Uh Yeah, he's here."

"Oh." She says, her expression changing, "Well can I-" She pauses then shakes her head, "no actually can you, give this to him?" She says handing me a folded clothing.

"What is it?" I asked looking at it

"Its his supreme jumper, thought he'd want it back after he left it, with me."

"Well okay...I'll give it back to him." I say

This b

"Okay listen. I know you hate me for all the things I've done to you and all even though its not all my fault but ay he's in love with you so he'd obviously believe you over me but I'm not here to actually ruin your life okay? I'm here for Justin so I'm not here to fight with you."

"Okay um-"

"Sorry if I actually went too far and made you get hurt. Even though I didnt do anything wrong."

"Is slapping me not wrong?" I question

"Oh my god, I'm sorry okay? Anyways its just the past so whatever- be sure to give that jumper to Justin," She says, "Don't want you stealing his stuff." She mutters to herself walking away

I just huff and close the door

Okay so wtf was that and what fricken happened to Alexis Redding- the girl that used to hate my ass, well she does look like she still hates me but things are sure different because shes apologizing instead of trying to take my life.

I walk back to the room still confused, trying to process what has just happened.

Justin comes back in the room from his shower later on, with a towel around his waist and his hair damp from the shower.

"Where's the food?" (A/N: i find that so funny cuz i always says wtf to my parents all the time and they think im saying wheres the food not what the fuck BAGAHAHAH DED k go on)

"Well I guess their still making it because that hell wasn't breakfast."

"Who was it?"

" Alexis." I say to him straight up

"Alexis? What did she want?"

"She was looking for you actually, well of course but she gave me your supreme jumper to give to you." I tell him passing his jumper to him. (A/N: I used to call jumpers sweatshirts, but then Jacob Sartorius happened so jumpers it is guys)

"Oh thanks, was that all she said to you."

"Nah she was trying to be nice but in a bitchy way but I don't know what that actually was."

"Just try be nice to her and maybe she will be nice back." Justin shrugs walking to his closet to find something to wear.

I look at him and laugh, "Do you know how much I've tried to actually be her friend, you may not see it because you only focus on her side but whatever, I dont care  honestly if you want to be friends with her its fine just know like what she did, well what you guys did together made me not trust her."

Justin laughs, "You're crazy." Justin says putting his underwear on under the towel.

excuse me?

"Am I crazy or am I telling the truth Justin."

"Okay I get that we made a stupid mistake and that but how many times must I tell you that you must trust me? I was fucking drunk, I dont even know if the shit happened! If I want to be friends with Alexis, I will be, I dont need your permission, stop acting like my second mother." he says to me going back to getting dress, putting a shirt on and some stadium tour pants.

"You know, Justin," I stand up walking towards him getting a little mad, "It's really unfair how you have friends that are girls and when I communicate with boys its fucking world war 3."

Justin turns around to face me giving me an annoyed look, "Fine do what you want, you can fuck them too if you'd like because I know that's what you were thinking of doing." Justin says to me with a dangerous smirk.

"Excuse me? At least I'm not the one that cheats on their girlfriends because last time I checked unless you're in an open relationship or even not in a relationship, you're not allowed to kiss other girls. Making you 'The Justin Bieber' doesnt make it okay Justin."

"It's just a fucking kiss! You would've probably cheated on me if people actually liked you!"

I give him the ouch look, "Are you actually putting my insecurities into our fight now?"

"You started this argument."

"Its not healthy in a relationship to always fight Justin."

"Gosh, I should be telling you that." He says rolling his eyes

"Do you still love me? Or even actually like me?" 

"I should be asking you that." he says shaking his head

I give up.

"You know all I just wanted was for you to watch out for Alexis." I say softly with a sad tone

He got my tone and calmed down, "Holly-May, " he sighs, "babe, please get it in your head that you're the only girl i'm with? Do you not trust me that much?" He questions

"I do trust you."

"Then what is it?" He asks softly

"I don't trust them. You're the only one I have. I have no friends and shit, I only have you," I say, my voice breaking while my eyes tear up. "I don't want to lose you Justin." I tell him trying swallow away my crying voice but the tears were already out running down my cheeks. Justin's face changes to more worried and sad.

"Babe." He said pulling me closer into his chest. I did nothing but cry into it, "That's not true."

"It is," I say looking at him not even bothered to wipe the tears on my cheeks, "I'm a nobody and everyone hates me." I rest my head on his chest while he put his arms around me for comfort

"You know I love you right?"

I sniff, "well last time I checked yeah."

"Well I do, I would do anything for you."

"Thanks Justin."

"Sorry if I hurt your feelings, maybe I should stay away from Alexis." He told me

I look up to him, "I didn't say stay away from her, just watch out."

"Anything for you my Holly-May."

--------------

im sorry for whatever that was, issa sad lyf out here.