Too much to handle

"Holly?"

"Justin." 

**

"Oh, um." I say very awkwardly. Justin, still surprised to see me

Surprise motherfucker

'who is she?' Selena whispered to Justin

"I'm Holly-May." I answer for Justin. I'm not even looking at Selena, all I'm focused on is Justin 

"Oh my, okay... I'm Selena." She replied

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who the fuck you are. Shit  sorry that was rude, sorry--"

"No it's fine."

 "I'm sorry for bumping into you guys, it was an accident,I mean like, why the hell would I want this to happen?" I hesitate

"Hol-" Justin starts and I stop him

"Don't mean to interrupt. Maybe it's not the best idea to be around you guys,"

"I'm just tryna make a little conversation. Why the hesitation?" Justin asks me. (A/N: BELIEVE ALBUM PROMO)

Oh shut up.

"It's just I've gotta go, have fun though." I smile, then walk past them.

I was too afraid to even look back, it was already hard to see them together. Damn those girl in the toilet were actually right, Jelena is annoying.

I finally find Charlie who was at the bar section with Shawn.

"There you are!" Charlie cheers when he sees me.

"Finally I found you!" I reply and he laughs

"Were you looking for me?" He asks

Oh you have no idea what has happened to me these 15 minutes.

"Just got a little lost that's all." I laugh taking a seat on the high stools next to him.

"Oh."

We order a few more drinks and play around, them telling me funny stories of them being on tour together. They told about these crazy fans getting into the tour bus, how Shawn nearly kissed a fan, how Charlie got stuck in the elevator with the craziest fan that smelt like fish... yes, fish. It was all fun and games until  I saw Justin walking over to us.

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

"Oh? Hey man." Charlie says to Justin

"Can I steal her for a minute?" Justin asks him

"Ask her man, not me." Charlie says turning his chair around to face Shawn.

Justin turns to me and I start, "I don't want to talk to you Justin." I tell him straight

He sighs, "Look, I know you hate me, but please can I explain to you?" He asks

"You don't need to explain, I already know everything."

"Well I need to explain to you properly this time. I'll be honest, and we need to talk about happened a few days ago."

"We don't need to talk about it. It was a mistake."

"No it wasn't. Now can we please go somewhere else so people won't look at us and try take videos or some shit like that?"

I sigh, Should I go? Should I stay with Charlie and Shawn?

Ugh I hate this

"Charles," I call him and he turns to me, "I'll be back soon, okay?"