Distraction

Holly-May's p.o.v

"Your essays are due next week. 5 pages minimum please. You're dismissed."

I sigh and take my phone looking at the time 10am. Great

No texts from Justin though. Less great..?

I stand up gathering my bags heading to the door but not only I get stopped by my professor- Mr Midas

"Holly-May." He stops me

I turn around quickly and smile, "Oh, good morning Mr Midas."

"Morning, your essay that you didn't hand in last week, you said you would email it to me at least on Monday... but I didn't get that email, why is that?"

I mentally smack my forehead. Fuck I was on my period...with Justin

"I'm so sorry professor I totally forgot it's just that-"

"Is everything okay at home?"

"What?"

"I feel like you get distracted at your home. Do you have your own apartment?"

"No-"

"You still live with your parents?"

"Yeah, well no- they travel most of the time so I usually go stay at Justin's most of the time or I go to my friend Charlottes place." I explain

"Who's Justin ?"

"Oh um, Justin is .... my, boyfriend."

He raises an eyebrow, "Well I suggest you get a place of your own because it seems that Justin is not a help on your studies, you get distracted when you live with people..and I don't want to give you an F for that essay so I hope you email it to me by tonight Miss Hamilton."

I sigh, "Got it, I won't let you down this time Mr Midas."

"I hope so. I also hope you take my advice, I don't mean to be rude or anything thing but, I feel Justin is a distraction."

Justin... is a distraction?

"I totally understand what you're saying," I lie, "and I will try get my own place, thanks Mr Midas."

"Sure." He replies and then I head to the door and leave.

First thing I have in mind is a coffee shop. I need to actually email that essay now before I forget.

It takes me like 5 minutes to walk to a coffee shop that was in campus. I order some tea and just sit at a table taking out my computer getting this email done. Minutes later I get my tea and I get to finish emailing this essay.

"Well well well, Holly fucking Hamilton."

I look up

What does Mac want from me now?

"You go to UCLA?" Was the first thing I asked him

"You went to college?" He back fires

"Yeah I did, and I'm actually busy so bye Mac."

"Don't be like that, I haven't seen you since last year."

"Okay? So?" I say eyes still focused on the computer

"Let's catch up, I have a few minutes." He say taking a seat opposite me

I raise my eyebrow at him taking my eyes off the computer, "catch up?"