we made the headlines

this is actually a different chapter compared to all chapters I've written so i guess enjoy?

------

*the next day*

I woke up quiet early today, because I want to do something. I don't want to stay in my room and watch Netflix like I always do, I want to be human. My parents sent me some money as well so I can finally buy shit that doesn't cost my whole life.

I also didn't really get that much sleep last night after I saw Justin. He got me thinking.

 To be honest he was really nice and understanding...kind of, I actually missed him

 No

wait...no, why did I think that????

I didn't miss him, he missed me so I gave him a chance to see me.

There, that sounds better... Maybe I should've told Char, but if I told her yesterday, she wouldn't have let me go see him.

agh, maybe I'll just tell her now.

I grab my phone to check my messages to send Char a text, but I think she beat me to it.

She beat me to it wayyy too fast.

---

youalreadyknowwhothisis (Charlotte) : Why would you

Holly, you literally are a fool

Justin! Again?! Really?!

Ohmyflippingshit

I'm not going to even ask you where you find out but I was literally going to tell you

There's no way I wouldn't of find out when it's all over the internet!

don't play with me...

You haven't even seen the headlines everywhere?!

What??

dude go check at the MTV news website

or on E! online, dude its insane

-

what? I immediately exit Char and I's conversation, going on safari searching the MTV website... and as soon as I'm on the website this is the first thing that pops up

--

HEADLINES FOR ALL BELIEBERS:

BIEBER JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH

Yes! You got it right, Justin Bieber and Holly-May Hamilton are back ! Justin just can't get enough of his exes, well...is she even his ex? Mid last year Justin started hanging out with his mystery girl, which people found out that her name was Holly-May Hamilton who was just a normal teenage girl, that actually went to Viewpoint High School in LA. Calabasas to be exact! now over this time with her being seen with the Sorry singer multiple of times, even her being with him on his European tour, she has over 50 million followers on Instagram!!! Now isn't that just goals?! Justin has been spotted once again with his 'mystery girl' yesterday at West Hollywood, after some time, with him hanging around with Selena, we haven't spotted him with the 19 year old Holly-May for at least a month ! Well at least Jelena has decided to reunite again- right ?  What's happening to Harlie. Is Selena also even okay with this? Or is she the one causing all the drama ?  Watch out Hollstin shippers because Jelena might just be the iceberg.

----

what 

the 

hell

why are they making things so dramatic?

I can't, I literally can't

I don't know if I should laugh or be angry?

Maybe I should text Justin and see if he's as confused as I am

---

Justin Bieber

Justin

Hey

'hollstin's'  on MTV

what do you mean?

WE MADE THE HEADLINES

---

Yup that's all I can think of but you know our deal, more votes more updates, more drama, more getting closer to Hollstin moments :)

Question: do you think Logan Paul deserves all the hate that he's getting because of what he did?

My opinion yes- he asked for it and he must suffer the consequences because what he did was wrong