Harlie?

I'm bored so here's an update.

---

*3 days later*

"Are you sure I can stay here? I don't want to intrude."

"No," Charlie replies finishing the ice cream on his spoon, "You're not intruding, we're more like keeping each other company."

"Alright." I smile carrying on eating my ice cream ignoring his company promo..because he just doesn't get it...

It was about 3am and Charlie and I are eating ice cream at his room watching some TV, we got carried away and started to hit an all nighter, I really wasn't planning to like sleep over or anything but its like 3am now so aren't I already?

He said I must come over since he's going to Atlanta in what or so days so I thought why not?

I didn't want to go back home to Cala tho because firstly its too far and it's way too late, so I didn't want to go home where my parents are because they would question why I came back so late.

"This ice cream is too good." I comment stuffing some in my mouth

"Mm." He hums in agreement, "How did you handle the paparazzi, the other night? At that party?"

I shrug finishing the ice cream in my mouth, "Justin told me to just, ignore look down or ahead. I  ust tell myself also to day dream so you wont listen to what they said."

He looks at me, "is that what you did tonight?" He laughs

I chuckle, "I tried but they kept on screaming HARLIE or some shit like that. I didn't get they were saying."

"Yeah, that's what the fans call us."

"What? Why?" I question scooping more ice cream on my spoon

Charlie raises an eyebrow, "Haven't you seen? Everyone thinks we're together or some shit like that." He laughs taking out his phone

What? Its not funny Charlie. What are people saying? Bad or good stuff? Shit what will Justin say? I don't want him to think I'm with Charlie...or do I?

"Check this article." Charlie says throwing his phone to me. I give him a glance then look at the article

-

Holly-May got Charlie Puth's 'Attention'

Yes folks, Holly-May Hamilton found her new boo after her spilt. Holly-May aka as Justin Bieber's ex girlfriend has gotten herself head over heads with Singer Charlie Puth. Holly posted a photo a few nights ago, with the words "lets party @charlieputh"  fans getting crazy about it, wondering what happened to 'Hollstin' - they seemed to be commenting  "@justinbieber" on her photo a lot, intending Justin to see the photo she had posted. Charlie and Holly-May also have been spotted spending time together at a cafe in West Hollywood. A papz also asked Charlie what is Holly to him, is she his girl? Charlie confirmed to the paparazzi and went back to his date with Holly!! Seems like they are getting cosy with each other!! Cute isn't it?! guess it was Harlie instead of Hollstin all along.. Tune it for more updates!
-

"What the fuck." Was all I could say, with a confused look on my face

"That's exactly what I said when I read it."

"What rubbish." I reply handing back his phone

He awkwardly nods and takes back his phone

Shit am I being too harsh? I mean I didn't like what they are saying about me and charlie. Because they're not true

"I'm not saying the idea of us is rubbish, how they just make everything dramatic is rubbish." I explain

He laughs, "I totally understand."

We carry on talking about the situation, finishing the rest of our ice creams. I couldn't stop thinking about Charlotte's reaction, or Justin's. Have they even seen they article?

"I'm going to check my phone, I think its on." I tell charlie standing up.

"Okay." Charlie says changing the channels on the TV.

I walk out the room to the TV room, where I left my phone charging.

I take it out charge then head back to Charlie, sitting next to him again unlocking my phone

"Hey when are you leaving again?" I ask Charlie, since he told me he was going to Atlanta pretty soon.

"Tomorrow." He replied

"What for." I ask replying to a message from Charlotte

"Preforming. You know I'm also starting tour pretty soon." He tells me

I raise an eyebrow, "Tour? Your new album isn't even out yet."

"Yeah I know, like a month after the release of the album, I'm starting my U.S tour."

"Ohhh," I nod "that's exciting."

We carry on talking, for a while. Honestly I don't know why we're still awake because its past 3am. I don't feel sleepy at all too. Charlie started to fall asleep a few minutes later making me the only one awake, watching 'How I met your mother'

After some time my phone pings, meaning I got a message. Mhm who's texting me at this time..

"Bipolar Bieber: Harlie May"

why would text me at 3 in the morning..?

--

Harlie-May

what is that

You and Charlie. Like Hollstin but worse

Haha very funny

Kidding!

It's not like Jelena is any better..
Kidding!

I actually knew you were going to say something like that

Okay
Also I don't even like Charlie like that.

That's not what everyone is saying

What's it to you anyways? 😂

Its all over the internet and I'm just shook 😂

I lost my virginity to you in a swimming pool. Isnt that shookening not rumours about me and Charlie? 😂

*picture attached*

Thought soAlso my life is none of your businessSelena is so

Thought so
Also my life is none of your business
Selena is so

Yup
but hopefully we can be friends again
I miss having a person like you in my life

Me too tbh, me too

---

I'm going away next week and I haven't even booked my flight yet! Help..

Oh and I feel like my username is quite boring now...should I change it?

Vote and comment for more!