texts & resolutions

Justin's p.o.v

I'm on a late flight on the way back to LA. We left New York at about 10pm and now its about 3am. I'm sitting by myself not by the sitting booths but the actual flight chairs, and I have never been so bored.

I hate lonely flights

Honestly I just want to go home. I can't sleep as well and the multiple of old movies I watched on my Macbook since my Mac book pro with all the good movies is still with Holly, you can see they didn't help.

If Holly was here all of this would be comforting. My thoughts tell me

How is she anyways? I haven't talked to her in days.

I shrug my thoughts away and grab my phone in my pocket, remembering that they put in the flight wifi in this flight.

I go to check my unread messages and I also contemplate on texting her but I have nothing to say.

I'm curious if she is okay, I worry about her sometimes.

I mentally roll my eyes to myself on how dumb I am, exiting the messages app, whatever. I guess I just won't send her a message

I open the Instagram app and firstly start viewing peoples Instagram stories. I see friends and the quotes people put on their stories, a few stories later it stops on Holly's story and it was loading. I wait for it to load curious on what it was until I see it, wasted of my time.

It was just a picture of Charlie

-

@hollymayhamilton via Instagram stories

"coincidences @charlieputh"

-

I sigh and for no reason I get angry, getting over at looking at stories, I check a few more until I exit Instagram locking my phone and throw it to the seat next to me.

My phone makes a huge thud noise, expecting it hit something, I turn and check what the noise was and it was my jumper and underneath it was Holly's gift to me.

Shit. It's like she's haunting me.

And I don't even mind.

I pick up the jar and scan it. Should I read it?

Well I have nothing else to do.
I read the the outside writing