49

Jim's POV

We were in the hospital, Tanya right beside me.

She was clenching to my hand like it was the end of the world. It was time. Time to have our baby.

This was an emotional time for us. Zoe, Alfie, Niomi, Marcus and Joe were outside waiting for the Nurse or Doctor to call them in when it was all finished.

Tanya was using all of her strength to push the baby out.

"One, two, three push!"

Tanya squeezed my hand as she did so.

Three more of those and the baby was out, wrapped in a soft white towel.

"We did it Jim. Our first baby."

I tear trickled down my face. This was our first baby together. It was a baby girl. She had a bit of hair, brown. You could hardly see them because her eyes were faintly shut but you could see that she had blue eyes, like mine. Features resembling some of Tanya and I's features.

Tanya held onto her and smiled.

"She's so beautiful."

Being the YouTuber that I am, I take out my Vlogging Camera and start Vlogging the experience. You wouldn't be a true YouTuber if you didn't happen to do that at times like this.

"Guys! There's a mini Tanya!" I direct my vlogging camera at our baby and left it there for a few moments, letting our viewers see our baby for the first time.

"I can't believe this! We have a beautiful baby in this world! If I wasn't a YouTuber then I would probably think asking for names down in the comments below would be weird for our baby. But I am! So comment below some names you think would be cute!"

I turn off my vlogging camera and grin.

"Here Jim. Hold her. For the first time." Tanya gives me our baby to hold and I smile even more.

I look at her and hold on tight to her.

I smiled at her and I even think she smiled back at me.