6

Zoe's POV

I put on my make-up for the party. Foundation, concealer, blusher, highlighter, lipstick, some eyeshadow, mascarra and liquid eyeliner. All from my selection of cosmetics branded; Zoella.

I designed them all to my liking and hoping that my liking of make up, will interest others and make them like it as well. It took me over 6 months to come up with the right ingredients and consistency and things like that in my make up. It was a great and exciting time choosing those sort of things. I even scented them too, you know my liking of smelling things.

After I had applied all of my make up and got into my dress and shoes and got everything ready, Alfie and I then walked to where the party was being held.

As we were walking down the hallway, I spotted Louise, Matt, Shay and Colette walking and vlogging which made me remember.

"Alfie?"

He glanced over to me, "Yeah?"

"Can we go back to our hotel room and get me vlogging camera?" I asked.

He laughed. "I knew you would have said that at some point! That is why I brought it and hid it in my jacket pocket," As he said that, he reached into his inside jacket pocket and pulled out my vlogging camera.

My eyes lit up, "Aw thank you Alfie!" He handed me the camera and I went to hug him.

"It's no big deal." He smiled.

I think that Louise, Matt, Shay and Colette heard because they had stopped in there tracks and were standing there watching us. I suspected they were waiting for us.

"Come on! We don't want to be late!" Shay finally said and we continued walking. Shay, Matt and myself vlogging and talking.

Jack's POV

Troye sang at the party while everyone was catching up with there fellow YouTube friends. He was amazing and I was no doubt proud of his achievements over this year.

I had to leave on the last official day of VidCon. This was because I was to go to New Zealand to travel around there.

I was still travelling around the whole world and Finn was too.

The next stop was New Zealand. We had many meet up's there and we were due to stay there for 4 months. Lara, my girlfriend, and Tessa, Finn's girlfriend, were coming with us.

We partied for the whole night and departed the place at around 1:00am. All sleepy and tired.

Zoe's POV

We all left the party and went back to our rooms. Alfie went to take a shower while I changed into my pyjamas and started to edit.

I was halfway through editing when I stumbled across a clip that Alfie had vlogged. Huh?

"Zoe. You are amazing. I am proud of you and your achievements over the last few years. Your make up line and your amount of subscribers!! I wanted to end the first day of VidCon with a high, so the only way I could think of was to vlog so that you would see when you edited it. 4 years ago we made it official to our viewers that we were dating and that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. We have been through highs and lows together, all of which have made me love you more for who you are. We might have mini fights and arguements but in the end, that's one thing relationships have to have." He sighed. I paused the clip and wondered what all this meant. I played it again and continued watching.

"So, Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. Turn around." I paused it yet again and turned around as guided.

Alfie was standing there, but then kneeled. "Will you marry me?"

My heart skipped a beat. I put my laptop aside and stood up and smiled brightly.

"This little black box has been in my pocket for ages and I thought that today would be a good time to ask. So I'm quietly hoping that you'll say yes." He blushed.

I giggled. "Yes, of course Alfred Sydney Deyes."

He put the ring on my finger and stood up to kiss me. Our lips molded together and sparks flew like they would usually do.

I was happy and more estatic than I would ever imagine to be.