40

Joe's POV

We walk into Room 121, Caspar's room and see him laying in his bed, his eyes closed.

I walk to him and take hold of his hand.

"Mate, you scared the hell out of me when the doctor called me about the accident. But you're okay and that's the main thing. It wasn't your fault of course, it was that stupid person driving the other car. If it weren't for him, you wouldn't be laying her on this bed still unconscious and in an unstable condition. But you'll get better."

I wipe a tear from my eye as I gaze at him. He had quite a few injuries, all of which looked quite bad and looked not near to be healed. 

"I just want to have you back here, talking to me in the mornings and moaning about how we don't shop for our food. Wake up Caspar."

Marcus pats me on the shoulder.

"You've stayed strong through everything, so you can sure stay strong through this."

Just as I was about to end talking to him, there was a knock at the door and what I think was his doctor walked in.

"Hello my name is Doctor Hamish Lotte and I am keeping an eye on Caspar and his progress." He shakes all of our hands.

"So, how is he going?" Marcus asks.

"He's doing okay. But he seems to have been severely hit on his head in the car accident, which can mean anything really. We are not sure if it's just a really bad knock to the head, skull damage or anything else that can effect your head when you have a severe hit. We can check it when he wakes up, but for now, he's doing well. It's just a waiting game. A waiting game until he wakes up."

Well all nod in understanding.

We stayed for about 4 hours. James texting us occasionally to tell us that he went to go somewhere or something just to let us know.

Even when we were about to leave, he still hadn't woken up.