23

Stacy's POV

"I think this is the part when I say; I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Dom laughs as he wipes a tear from his eye.

I wipe a tear from my own eye as Zoe and Alfie passionately kissed. They were perfect together. Even though I had been a good friend to them for only a few years, I could sense the beauty and love that they shared together.

"They're so cute." Joey whispers into my ear.

I smile and nod. "I know."

Troye was out of his seat now, singing as they walked down the isle. They smile and wave to people as they walk pass, there hands linked together.

"You two are effing cute! Stop it!" Tyler exclaims as they walk pass our row.

"You can speak! You and Troye are the cutest!" Zoe smiles and laughs.

The row laughs too.

The grooms men and the bridesmaids walk behind them. Us YouTubers giving them little waves as they pass by.

We wait patiently as all of them file out to the other side of the beach. To there cars.

"We are going back to Zoe and Alfie's house now! Feel welcome to join for a little lunch type thing, where we can all share and talk amongst ourselves." Dom exclaims, smiling to the whole group of people.

We let there families go before us and then we go straight after.

Joey and I went in Connor, Tyler and Troye's car so that it wouldn't mean that there would be a lot of cars going at the same time, so it would be easier to get there I suppose.

(A/N: Glad that you're liking this Fanfic! I really appreciate the positive feedback that you're all giving! You're all so sweet! :) Remember to vote, comment what you think about the chapter and add to your library so that you know when a new chapter has been uploaded! I will try my hardest to upload regularly since you all have seemed to be liking this Fanfic! Could there possibly be at least 3 votes before I upload my next chapter? Hm? Haha, just kidding ♡)