7

Louise's POV

I was so tired. It was 1:30am and I was just about to close my eyes and drift to sleep when suddenly my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Zoe. What did she want at a time like this?

I picked up me phone. "Hey chummy!" said a bright and enthusiastic Zoe.

"Hi there chummy!" I said, not as enthusiastic as Zoe though. I think she realised.

"Oh no! I'm sorry that I'm disturbing you!"

I laughed, "No no no, just tell me what you want to tell me."

She giggled, "Well.."

"Well what?"

"ALFIE JUST PROPOSED TO ME!!" She screamed into the phone. I took the phone off my ear and cringed at how loud it was.

I laughed and put the phone back onto my ear. "No need to scream chummy! But congratulations! I knew this day would come soon!"

She laughed and I could feel and see her smiling at the other end of the phone. "Thank you Louise!! That's all I've got to say. We'll talk at breakfast tomorrow!"

I smiled, "Okay! Good night chummy!"

"Good night!"

I hung up, put my phone on the beside table and closed my eyes once again in order to slowly drift to sleep.

*

I woke up in the morning feeling tired and sleepy. It was 11:30 in the morning and I had my very first meet up at 1:30. I got dressed and ready and got Darcy and Sophia ready and then checked my phone. There were 2 messages.

Zoe: Hey chummy! Breakfast? ♡

It was sent at 9 in the morning. Oppsies.

Louise: Hi there Chummy! I was aslept! I'm sorry love! Have you ate yet? xxx

In a matter of seconds she replied back.

Zoe: Sure! I've been editing all morning plus waiting for your text ;) xxx

Louise: Sorry Zo! Where shall we meet? xx

Zoe: In the lobby? xx

Louise: Okay! See you in 10 mins! ♡♡

Zoe: See you!! xxx

The second text was from Matt saying that he was with Shay at the panel.

I texted Colette and asked her if she could take care of Darcy and Sophia while I was having breakfast with Zoe. She said yes. I walked with them to Colette and Shay's room and sent them off. They happily went over to hang out with the other kids.

I walked down to the lobby and met up with Zoe. She was with Tanya and Niomi.

When she saw me she gave me the biggest greatest smile so did Tanya and Niomi.

She came over and hugged me, "Hi chummy! I invited Tanya and Niomi, so we can have a girls breakfast together."

I hugged her back. "Cool beans chummy!"

I hugged Niomi and Tanya and we walked to a close by cafe. Zoe said her bodyguard didn't want them to go to a breakfast too far away. So we did.