43

3 WEEKS LATER

Zoe's POV

It had been three whole weeks since we had come back home from Alfie and I's honeymoon. During those three weeks, Caspar had not opened his eyes, let alone woke up.

Alfie and I had been staying with Joe for the three weeks and Niomi and Marcus had stayed with Tanya and Jim in there London house.

Right now, at this moment, I was laying in bed, reading a new novel on my Kindle App on my iPad. It was a recent buy.

Tyler, Troye and Louise regularly visited just to see how Caspar was, but there was no improvement what so ever.

I felt the sheets stir right beside me and I looked over to see that Alfie was awake. 

"Morning little one." He smiles and gets up to kiss my on my lips.

I kiss him back and smile, "Morning."

We stay in bed for a little bit more to go through our social media sites together. I started on my new Blog Post, while Alfie edited his vlog. 

We were just going through our little bits and pieces that we needed to do on our laptops, like replying to emails and stuff like that.

We watched the SacconeJoly's new vlog as well as The ShayTards and The Sprinkles new vlogs. We enjoyed them together.

I was half way through my new Blog Post, when there was a gentle knock on our bedroom door.

"Come in." I say.

Joe walks in, his face full of the most joy I had seen from him for quite some time.

"What's made you so happy?" I smile.

He smiles back. "Caspar's woken! We need to go to the hospital right now! I texted the others so they know!"

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim and I immediately jump out of my bed and so does Alfie. 

We don't bother getting dressed or anything we all just headed towards Joe's car.

Who cared about viewers mobbing us? Who cared about our bed hair and the fact that we were in our pyjamas? Who cared if Joe went over the speed limit? 

We were just so happy and relieved that Caspar had woken up.