47

Tyler's POV

"So he can't remember anything? Anything at all?"

"Nope. Not a single thing."

I wiped the tears from coming out of my eyes. Caspar Lee, one of my best friends. One of my YouTube buddies.

Jim, Joe, Marcus, Alfie and Zoe all had bloodshot red eyes from crying.

Marcus, Joe, Alfie and Zoe had all seen Caspar and he didn't remember any of them when they came and talked to him. Marcus even showed him photos, but it didn't work.

Troye and I had just arrived. Louise, Joey, Matt, Stacy and some others had arrived quite a few hours ago but they had gone to a hotel to rest, obviously very tired from travelling, but who could blame them.

Luke, Troye and I's son, had been sent to a babysitter for the time being.

The was a moment of silence between us and I clenched to Troye's hand tightly.

Niomi walked out of Caspar's hospital room looking so happy and enthusiastic.

"He remembers something! He remembers!"

We stand up, all at once. "What do you mean he remembers?" Joe asks.

"Tanya showed him his 1 Billion Views video and a whole bunch of memories that was from that video came flooding to him! Come in! You have to see this!"

We all follow Niomi into Caspar's room and see that he was watching the 1 Billion views video on Tanya's iPhone.

"And then after the video, we all signed each and every one of the items to surprise them." Caspar says as the end slate comes onto the screen.

"That's right Caspar, and we wrote little notes with the packages too right?"

"Yeah!" Caspar smiles and looks up to see us looking at him.

"Hey, half of them are here! You guys were in the video that I just watched and I remember it happening!"

I smile brightly and went over to hug him. "Do you want to watch some more videos to bring back more memories?"

"Yes please! Does someone have a laptop or computer?"

"Yeah, I brought mine. It's just outside." Troye says. He goes out of the room to get it.

"I'm so happy that you remember!" Joe smiles, which makes us all smile at once.

Imagine if we were bloggers and we only had photos, we wouldn't have been able to recover Caspar's memory then right?

That's why I'm thankful for YouTube. Conserving all of memories for times similar to this.

If it wasn't for YouTube, we would have half heartedly lost a friend.

Troye plugs in his laptop and turns it on. He goes on YouTube and types in: YouTube Boyband.

We all sit down and watch as Caspar recalls memories happening.

It was perfect.