Baekhyun nods enthusiastically. "You're right."

"Omg, babe! You should teach Chanyeol!" Luhan yells, shaking Jongin before he turns to Sehun beside him, "And Sehun, too!"

"What," Sehun mutters.

"Well, hehe," Jongin lets a flustered laugh, "Since this dick is the most experienced one here, I think I don't really mind doing that. I mean, an expert like me," he points at himself confidently, "should teach these newbies how to get some ass!" Then he does some obscene thrusting motion on his seat, "Fuck, yeah!"

"Oh god, he's embarrassing me," Kyungsoo mutters to himself.

"So, when is the lesson gonna start?" Baekhyun asks, his eyes shining as he peeks at Jongin behind the backrest of his seat. "I need to sign Chanyeol sunbae up."

"You really want Jongin to teach Chanyeol, are you for real," Kyungsoo says.

"Well, it won't hurt, right?"

"Yeah, I believe in Jongin!" Luhan says.

"Trust me. I can handle it," Jongin says, rubbing his chin, "He needs to be familiar of the basics first and I already know how to do that. Don't worry, Baekhyun, I'll make sure you're not gonna suffer drought anymore."

Baekhyun firmly shakes Jongin's hand offered to him, "I'm counting on you, then."

Their car stops in front of the university and everybody gets off. The first thing that Baekhyun sees is Chanyeol's tall height waiting in front of the gates. A bright smile forms on his lips while he excitedly runs towards Chanyeol, before he slows down and stays behind when he sees his friends greeting Chanyeol first.

"Hey, Chanyeol!" Jongin greets like his usual morning routine. He raises his hand and is about to ruffle Chanyeol's hair when Chanyeol suddenly grabs his wrist.

Jongin freezes.

"Don't touch my hair," Chanyeol says.

His eyes quickly scan the faces around him, spotting Baekhyun at the back smiling at him. Releasing Jongin's hand, he runs towards Baekhyun like a kid, "Baekhyun! You're here!"

"Oh my god. He scared the shit out of me," Jongin mutters to himself as he holds his chest.

"Hi, Baekhyun," Chanyeol greets again the moment he reaches Baekhyun's spot. They walk together side by side heading to the library, they both don't have first periods anyway, "Did you sleep well last night?"

Baekhyun smiles at that. This Chanyeol always asks him if he sleeps well last night everytime they first see each other everyday, meanwhile the Chanyeol before would just look at him before they fuck at the backseat of the car. Either way, he both likes the same Chanyeol, simply because he is Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun?"

"No, I didn't."

Chanyeol looks worried, "Why? Did you have a nightmare?"

"No," Baekhyun answers, "I stayed up all night thinking about you, that's why I couldn't sleep well."

"Oh," Chanyeol says, and it takes three seconds before he realizes what Baekhyun means, causing a giddy smile to form on his mouth, "You don't just say that all of a sudden! My heart!" He suddenly pushes Baekhyun while he laughs, that the male almost fell into a bush because of the impact.

"Shit, that hurt!" Baekhyun chuckles, fixing the strap of his bag. He also shoves Chanyeol as a revenge, and they keep teasingly pushing each other until they reach the library and until they reach their table. The librarian has to shut them up when Chanyeol bursts out laughing when Baekhyun's foot got stuck into the door.