[ 27 ] Master Baekhyun

*

"Do you like me?"

Sehun is just silently staring at him when he asks that question, meanwhile Jongin stares back as if they were in a staring feat. Kyungsoo has to nudge his boyfriend using his elbow to check just in case if he's still breathing.

"Hey. He's asking you," Kyungsoo says.

Jongin smiles, looks away, shakes his head, then turns to Sehun again. "Before I answer that question." He trails his eyes at the three ogling at him. "I request everyone to close their eyes first."

"Why do we have to do that? Just say Yes or No," Luhan says, snorting at him.

"I'm not gonna answer if you don't do it," Jongin shrugs, folding his arms over his chest.

"Fine. Let's just do what he wants," Kyungsoo says. He closes his eyes and grimaces. "There."

Luhan also shuts his eyes close. "Come on. We don't have all the time."

The last thing Sehun sees before everything goes black is Jongin grinning at him, and the moment he has his eyes closed, he feels a warm hand suddenly lingering on his cheek.

Then it is squeezed hard.

He immediately opens his eyes.

Jongin is gone from his spot.

"Where the hell did he go," Kyungsoo says, furrowing his eyebrows seeing Jongin now gone. "That fucker!" Looking around, he sees the male now running up the stairs while laughing on top of his lungs. "Hey, come back here!"

"You, fucking asshole! I'll come and get you!" Luhan screams.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Idiots!" Jongin guffaws and wiggles his butt, before Luhan is furiously chasing him with Kyungsoo's bunny slipper.

*

He really has a lot of things in common with Baekhyun, Sehun thinks, as he watches Luhan sleep on top of the table, saliva trickling at the side of his mouth while he snores. He remembers Baekhyun doing this a lot of times before, just coming to him saying he wanted to be tutored, yet he only ended up sleeping instead.

Reaching for a tissue, Sehun gently wipes the puddle of drool on the table, before going back to staring at the older's face like he's a piece of art.

"You just came here to sleep and drool on my table, what the hell," Sehun mutters, closing the books Luhan didn't even bother to read. Luhan is his senior yet he is better than Mathematics than him. "I should call Jongin."

He remembers Jongin's face last night.

"Or maybe not," Sehun says instead, deciding to carry Luhan in his arms and putting him on his bed. He sighs as he lies close beside him, letting his thoughts wander around the air and ceiling. "Luhan, how about you?"

Unconsciously, Luhan scoots closer to him and hugs his waits while he sleeps.

"Do you like me?"

No answer.

"I guess no one really likes me then," Sehun mutters to himself, playing with Luhan's hair tickling the side of his face, "Am I that ugly?"

No response.

"Baekhyun doesn't like me. Chanyeol doesn't like me. Jongin doesn't like me. You don't like me. Maybe Kyungsoo also hates me. My Mom is the only person who likes me," Sehun says, "I'm miserable, aren't I?"