[ 45 ] * Giving a Hand

*

The five of them are at the car heading to the university with Kyungsoo driving and Baekhyun sitting at the passenger's seat beside him. The rest of the guys seem to lose their souls due to their sleep-deprived nights of unboxing Baekhyun's hundreds of birthday presents and cleaning the party's mess they made.

Eyes glued on his phone, Baekhyun has his mouth stretched into a wide smile as he keeps on giggling and tapping on his keyboard.

His phone screen is filled with 💝💜💙❤💚💛🌼🍓🌸❣️💘😃😄😆😉😊😋😍😘😗😙😚🙂🤗💏💋💕💖💗💟💞🍒👬👬👬👬👬🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 before he sends it to Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo exaggeratedly clears his throat to gain Baekhyun as well as everyone's attention sitting boredly at the backseat.

"Ehem... Ehem!"

Baekhyun doesn't budge though, trapped in his own little unicorn world.

Luhan is quick to catch up, "So, Baekhyun."

"Huh?" Baekhyun finally looks up to the rear-view mirror of the car, now realizing that they're in the middle of a heavy traffic while all eyes are trained at him. "What is it?"

"Now that you and Chanyeol are already dating, or rather, back to dating," Luhan wiggles his eyebrows knowingly, "You should make a move."

"Yeah. You need to get laid!" Jongin says, "It's now your chance to top him, you know? Fuck him!"

"And make him your slave," Kyungsoo adds.

Baekhyun blushes, "No, I can't do that! We're," he coughs, "taking things slow..."

Jongin cackles like a hyena meanwhile Sehun just rolls his eyes.

"How far have you gone after you two kissed on your birthday?" Luhan asks.

"Uhm. We held hands?"

"And?"

"And he kissed my cheek," Baekhyun mumbles, "That's it."

"That's it?" Jongin lifts an eyebrow, looking disappointed.

"Yes."

"Held hands? Kissed your cheek? Are you guys in kindergarten!?" Luhan blurts out, "It's been three fucking days goddammit, and you're still not getting any dick!"

Baekhyun just frowns, while Kyungsoo resumes driving.

"He can wait three more fucking decades if that only means Chanyeol's memories are gonna come back," Kyungsoo says.

"Baekhyun has been really patient, what's wrong with that," Sehun defends him. "There's this saying that True Love Waits."

"Is this why you waited for me, Sehunnie?" Luhan asks cutely.

Sehun just throws him a look, "No."

"But what if Chanyeol makes the first move."

Baekhyun's ears perk, quickly turning to look at Jongin behind him. "What?"

"That's not gonna happen unless his memories fully come back," Sehun says.

"He doesn't necessarily need them when it comes to following his sexual drive, you know. Chanyeol, even he's like that--- is still a man," Jongin narrates as he gestures his hands dreamily, "A man who has wants and desires. It's just inside him, sleeping cold that needs to be," he squints his eyes at Baekhyun, "Awaken."