[ 38 ] Not Considered Cheating

*

"Can I kiss you?"

Kyungsoo pauses stirring the tofu stew he is cooking. He turns to the younger male just staring at him, waiting for an answer like his life depends on it.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Kyungsoo deems to turn off the stove before facing Sehun whose looking at him intently. He can sense he is uncertain of what he has just said, but he also can tell he is determined and willing. Not still quite sure of what he has just heard, he asks him again for the second time, just for confirmation.

"What did you say?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Why?"

Sehun shrugs, "For scientific purposes?"

Ever since that night, he has been feeling a teeny-weeny bothered, not really that bothered bothered, but just a little bit bothered. It's not even his first kiss, it's not even his first make out session, and most importantly, it's not even a kiss with Baekhyun, but that particular kiss seems to infect his brain.

That every time he'd stare into a distance or space out for a while, a certain pair of lips would pop out of nowhere in his mind to distract him so he'd end up doing nothing all day but just to think about it until the sun sets.

Yes, he's not really that bothered by it and also, it's not good for his mental health.

So he finally decides to take action.

He asked Baekhyun once over burger and cola what he should do if something keeps on teeny-weeny bothering him, and the male, as his best friend for eternity, told him he should find the main cause of it and that is where he should start discovering the truth.

Following Baekhyun's advice although he doesn't slightly understood what he meant by that, he makes up his mind to work on it before it fully disturbs him.

He'll start off with Kyungsoo. Though he appears scary and strict, Kyungsoo is the most understanding and caring person he knows. He's definitely sure that Kyungsoo can help him solve his worry.

"Did you just ask me if you could kiss me?"

"Yeah."

Kyungsoo thinks for a while. "Okay." Then he takes off his apron nonchalantly and puts it aside. "Come here."

Sehun obediently positions in front of Kyungsoo as the smaller male leans against the kitchen counter. Kyungsoo places both his hands on top of Sehun's broad shoulders while he licks his lips.

"Wait, isn't this considered cheating?" Sehun asks hesitantly.

"It's not considered cheating if my boyfriend knows," Kyungsoo replies while in the process of fishing out his phone and texting Jongin, 'Babe, I will kiss Sehun, hope you don't mind. Love you.' Then he presses send and hides his phone back. "Alright, it's settled."

Sehun clears his throat. "Okay..."

"Bend down and come a little closer," Kyungsoo instructs. When they are just a hairsbreadth away with Sehun's hand perched on the counter on either side of him, he closes the gaps between their mouths and pecks his lips. "There."

Sehun blinks. "Uh."

"What, you want it longer?"

"Yeah... I think?"