[ 43 ] A Birthday Surprise

*

"What are your plans, then?"

"About what?"

"About Jongin?"

Sehun pauses for a while as soon as they arrive in front of Luhan's room. He sees the other male looking at him, anticipating for his reply.

He looks away and rubs his neck. "I don't have any plans..."

"Why?"

"I just wanna stay like this."

Luhan shrugs, "Okay." Then he walks towards Sehun and places his hands around his waist for a hug. "To answer your question, I'm still gonna like you. I knew that fact already anyway."

"You knew?"

"Of course! He's my boyfriend after all."

"Right."

"Hey. Do you know that first dates should end by a kiss?" Luhan glances up to him, showing his brightest smile. "And I think now is the perfect time to do that before we part ways."

Sehun snorts out a laugh, "I'm like, living in the next room across yours."

"Exactly!"

"Fine, then. I'm doing this just because I actually had fun with you today," Sehun mutters, placing his palms on top of Luhan's shoulders as he breathes. "And also because you did your best keeping your hands to yourself, although you speak sexual stuff once at a time."

Luhan grins, "I could barely hold it in, honestly."

"Close your eyes."

"Okay."

Sehun leans in to peck him on the mouth while the other male stays standing like a rock. It's surprisingly strange though, because he expects Luhan to harshly kiss him until they are heatedly making out.

But he's not. Luhan is actually kissing him back gently and chastely, so he just decides to also move his lips to respond in a slow manner. He uses his hands to hold Luhan's chin as he continues kissing him like this, and maybe he can feel his heart racing a bit faster feeling him smile into their kiss.

First to pull away, Luhan tugs on the hem of Sehun's coat as he beams at him, "Sehun. Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Sehun asks, looking around the place to check. Did someone perhaps see them?

"It's the sound of my heart exploding right now, oh my god," Luhan says, giggling "I think I like you more now!"

"Tch. You should better go to sleep and stop saying cheesy things," Sehun says with a laugh, faking a shiver. "It's making me cringe." He pushes Luhan inside the room after opening the door for him. "Leave now. Good night."

"Good night!"

"Bye."

"Bye! See you tomorrow."

After waving at him, Luhan then closes his door, so Sehun decides to walk into his room as well only to find Baekhyun standing creepily at the side while wearing a knowing smirk on his lips.

"How's your date? Did you have fun?"

"Fuck!" Sehun audibly curses as he holds his chest, backing away a little. "You scared the shit out of me." Then he just proceeds heading inside, going to his closet to change his clothes while he feels Baekhyun's stare boring holes on his back.

Been Through: BOOK 3 - CHANBAEK FF ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara