[ 28 ] * Nine O'clock

*

Chanyeol couldn't tell if he would like or hate nine o'clock.

At 8:59, Baekhyun is his innocent cute little boyfriend who loves soft cuddles, gentle hugs and warm kisses--- but at 9:01, he turns into a sassy evil bitch who loves to make his life frustratingly miserable. He has no idea where the dominance came from, it's just like a sexual force has just possessed Baekhyun, making him his Queen whom he would submit himself willingly.

Not that Chanyeol is complaining. Baekhyun looks so fucking hot and sinful wearing that smug smirk on his lips as he handcuffs him to the bedpost. He might wanna ask him though, where the hell he got these materials from, but he's quite afraid Baekhyun will hit his ass again with the whip.

Finished, Baekhyun lifts an eyebrow and asks in a high voice. "And why are you staring?"

"Because you're beautiful," Chanyeol just answers the first word that comes into his mind, looking at Baekhyun who immediately blushes at that remark. "Master is so beautiful."

"H-how dare you talk to me like that," Baekhyun stutters as his face reddens, grabbing Chanyeol's hair and pulling it down. It hurts actually, causing Chanyeol to whimper a little bit. Baekhyun's nails are long and sharp and he can feel them digging into his scalp.

"I'm sorry, Master, it won't happen again," Chanyeol says, as always, whenever he'd do something rude that might've upset Baekhyun. He knows Baekhyun is enjoying this; he's also doing his best and he's surprisingly good at it, to the point that Baekhyun is making him beg to just touch him until he comes.

Just like what happened the other day during lunch.

Baekhyun put a vibrating egg thingy inside Chanyeol's briefs just on top of his dick. Everytime Mrs. Park mentioned Chanyeol's name, Baekhyun would press the button to make it vibrate against his cock, nudging it inside his tight boxer shorts. His mother said his name eight times, so Baekhyun had the vibration turned into level 8 during the entire meal while the male innocently ate his pork and veggies.

Chanyeol ended up coming hard into Baekhyun's hand the first seven seconds of him just kissing the head of his swollen dick. At least he got a reward, Baekhyun sang him to sleep and cuddled with him until morning.

But yesterday wasn't any different. It was more than torture and even more traumatizing. Chanyeol had to watch a naked Baekhyun pleasuring himself sensually on the bed while he stayed seated, hands tied behind him.

It was that moment when he badly wanted to just flip Baekhyun over and fuck him instead of his own slick fingers entering him. It was that moment when he wished it was just his cock Baekhyun was deepthroating instead of that goddamned pink dildo. He managed to endure his orgasm for two agonizing hours, until Baekhyun allowed him to come at 8:58 in the evening. He was more than happy with Baekhyun just giving him a sloppy handjob and a kiss on the cheek.

Chanyeol badly wants the ass now. He fucking wants the ass because it has been days since he fucked that ass. He has had enough of this shit although he admits it's quite endearing how Baekhyun is so immersed in his role. It feels real and good that he almost forgot he is the top here. Good thing he hasn't had his ass fucked yet.

"I know what you're thinking," Baekhyun mutters as he smiles down at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol has to let out a gasp when Baekhyun gets naked in front of him. "You wanna fuck me, don't you?"

Baekhyun gets a bottle of lube and nicely coats his fingers with it, stretching himself in front of Chanyeol. He buries three slick fingers inside his entrance, properly loosening up his asshole for Chanyeol's cock. Seeing this wonderful sight, Chanyeol rejoices, because finally, Baekhyun is gonna give him what he has been yearning for: his ass.