[ 37 ] Start of Something New

*

"As I've said! For the second round, there'll be a twist!" Jongin repeats. "We're only gonna perform one action to you guys, and the dice will decide which one it is. And it's gonna be!"

He throws dice on the floor for everyone to see.

"Kiss."

Baekhyun hides the growing smile on his lips, looking down on his lap. He can hear Sehun loudly complaining about the change of rules but he couldn't care less. As long as he gets to be kissed by Chanyeol, then it's all right.

Looking up through his fringe to peek at Chanyeol in front of him to see what he's up to, he slightly gets a mini heart attack when their eyes meet in sync. Chanyeol is the first to smile at him, and so he reminds himself again to keep calm and just smile back.

Everything around him that is not Chanyeol seems to be forgotten as he admires the aesthetic of Chanyeol's smile, so he doesn't realize what Jongin and Kyungsoo are now doing if it's not for Luhan's high-pitched squeal.

"OH MY GOD!!! LOWER!!!" Luhan screams. "Kiss lower!"

Jongin is now hovering on top of Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo is splayed on the floor underneath him with his shirt lifted up to reveal his stomach. Baekhyun, who's watching behind Luhan, has his eyes widening when Jongin goes down to press a gentle kiss on Kyungsoo's navel.

"Ugh, do it again," Kyungsoo says, throwing his head back. Jongin laughs teasingly before he does it again, now kissing the soft skin below Kyungsoo's navel, just above his crotch.

Baekhyun finds Chanyeol just blankly staring at the scene, and he wonders what might Chanyeol be thinking right now.

"Damn, Kyungsoo looks so freaking hot like that," Luhan mutters, "Shit. I need to go to the bathroom real quick!" Then he runs off towards the bathroom before Sehun could even stop him.

"I'm not satisfied with just that," Kyungsoo says, fixing back his shirt, "I want more."

"I'll satisfy you later tonight," Jongin says with a cheeky wink, and Baekhyun hopes Chanyeol won't understand what he means by that.

"Guys. I don't have a partner right now," Sehun says, feeling a little happy about Luhan's absence. Maybe he already chickened out, "Baekhyun, you go ahead first."

"Okay," Baekhyun answers. He gets the dice and before he throws it, he silently wishes he'll get lips. He badly wants Chanyeol to kiss him on the lips!

Lips, lips, lips, lips.

Chanyeol is patiently waiting as he tosses the dice on the floor, showing the word 'cheek' on it.

Maybe Baekhyun is a little bit disappointed by the result, but it's fine though, at least Chanyeol is still gonna kiss his cheek. Maybe this is not the right time yet. It might be still a long way to go but he's willing to do baby steps to get into Chanyeol's heart again.

"So, what did I miss?" Luhan asks when he comes back, sitting again on the floor in front of Sehun. No one answers him because everybody is anticipating for Chanyeol to do the action.

"Why are they always getting the innocent ones?" Jongin asks curiously. "I miss their hot stuff!"

"Well, I don't," Sehun whispers.