[ 21 ] Of Chickens and Cakes

*

The walls of Chanyeol's mansion are definitely paper thin.

"Ah, shit... Hmhhnng... Please, please, more... Harder... Ah! There..."

And Sehun can clearly hear every single noise coming from the other room.

"Fuck it," he has the pillow covering his ears while he squishes his head under it, "Why are they so loud, goddamnit!"

Lying on his bed while trying his best to block the obscene moans and grunts, he can still hear Kyungsoo's lewd whimpers. It's Friday night and he knows he openly allowed the guys to fuck during Fridays, but isn't it a bit too much? They're bothering his sleep, for fuck's sake.

"Ahhh, Jongin, more!"

This is his fault anyway for staying at the house. What can he do? It's snowing like crazy outside so he chooses to just stay at the mansion instead of leaving the house.

"That's it! I've had enough!"

Sehun storms out of his own room, and just at that moment when he's about to knock on the door of Jongin's room, he finds it slightly open. Stopping on his tracks with his knuckles halted in the air, he stares at the narrow gap in between the door.

"Like this? Should I move slower?"

"Yeah... Just like that... Ahh, it feels so good."

There, he sees Kyungsoo's naked back on his view covering Jongin sitting on the bed, his arms around Kyungsoo's waist as the male rides him. They share a slow kiss in that position as the bed creeks in a steady rhythm.

They look beautiful like this.

Jongin and Kyungsoo.

The both of them, together.

"Hey."

Sehun jumps at the sudden voice behind him, feeling a mini-heart attack.

"Were you peeping?"

"No," Sehun looks away. Luhan comes forward and does the job to gently close the door in front of them. He puts a hand on his hip, lifting an eyebrow at Sehun.

"Were you watching my boyfriends having sex?" Luhan asks.

"What the hell?" Sehun forces out a laugh. "I couldn't sleep because of the noise so I got up and was about to tell them to keep it down, and then you saw me."

Luhan smiles coyly. "You expect me to believe that?"

Sehun turns around nonchalantly to go back to his room while the other male follows him.

"I don't care about what you think. I'll go back to sleep now," he pulls his blanket up, "Good night."

"I'm just kidding, you know." Luhan sits on Sehun's swivel chair, playing with it like a child.

"And what are you still doing here?" Sehun sneers, "Get back to your own room."

"Can't I just stay here, though?" Luhan snickers. "It's kind of lonely sleeping alone in a cold snowy night like this."

Sehun gets up and leans his back on the headboard, squinting his eyes at him. He hugs his knees. "Don't you even dare try getting into my pants."

"Hey! Aren't you so full of yourself? I just want some companion." Luhan eyes him, wiggling his eyebrows. "Though I also want that dick, if ever you changed your mind?"