[ 36 ] * Works Like Magic

*

"I'm just saying, Baekhyun, that I'm here to help you, okay? I'm concerned about your sexual health!"

"I don't need your help, Luhan hyung! Please just leave and let me take a bath in peace!"

"No! I'm already here and you're telling me to leave? I brought toys for you!"

"But I feel uncomfortable!"

"Just because you went to New York doesn't mean you should forget what we did back in high school. I'm greatly offended."

"I can just jack off by my own and get my shit done, alright? You don't have to give me a hand!"

"Then how about a blowjob?"

"No! I'm gonna tell Kyungsoo on you!"

"Oh, sure! Go ahead so we can have a threesome!"

Baekhyun is about to slide the door of the shower in front of Luhan, but the older male is quick to block his foot on the doorframe to stop him. Grinning cheekily, Luhan makes his way inside the shower and shoves a naked and panicked Baekhyun on the wall.

"Ahhhh!" Baekhyun screams in horror, seeing the other male zipping down his pants, "No, no, no! Please don't force yourself on me!"

"Listen, I'm not gonna fuck you. Don't worry," Luhan says as he laughs, "Calm down, okay?"

"Really?" Baekhyun breathes in relief as Luhan nods reassuringly, "Thank god."

"Let me tell you that this isn't considered cheating," Luhan says while he takes off his shirt as well so that they are both naked inside the bathroom. "I'm just being a good friend and a good hyung to you, understand? I can tell you're struggling. You need extra help."

"W-what do you mean extra help?"

"I know how you look at Chanyeol everytime he comes here, you bitch," Luhan wiggles his brows suggestively while he smirks, "You're mentally begging for his cock. You're wishing if only you could just have sex with him. You want to suck that dick again inside your mouth. But sadly, you can't. So you just fantasize about him every night as you pleasure yourself using your own hand."

Baekhyun wants to cry because Luhan is so damn accurate.

"It's been a long time anyway since you got your ass fucked and I'm worried how you can still sleep."

"Luhan hyung, you don't have to say it on my face. It hurts," Baekhyun says sadly as he opens the shower, "I already forgot how good sex feels like..." He sighs dejectedly. "I'm now miserably single and celibate..."

"Don't worry, okay? As I've said, I'm here to help you," Luhan says, smiling at him. He turns around and gets his small pail he took with him, rummaging inside it. "I got a special toy here that can satisfy your cravings."

"If that's already used then forget it!" Baekhyun says, crossing his arms over his bare chest, "I'm not putting that in my ass."

"Excuse me? For your information Baekhyun, this special vibrating dildo is brand new and is super expensive on that note," Luhan says like he's some sort of a promodizer. He shows Baekhyun a 9.5 inch skin-tone dildo. "This fake cock I'm holding my dear, works like magic."

"I don't see anything special in it aside from it's thick and veiny," Baekhyun says, giving the dildo a few strokes and some pinches. He squeezes the pink head. "It looks normal, though. I have something like this in my room."