"Good. I am off to do some stuff. Like kiss boys and steal all of the attractive ones. Like poor Leo here." A blond male turned and gave me a joking look to leave him alone.

"Don't get me involved." I walked a little quicker and brought him into a stupid hug. One I thought my brother or sister might have done if I had any. I pulled so much that he fell onto the floor with me beneath him.

"Oh, please. Buy me a drink first." I joked and pushed him off of me whilst getting to my feet and pulling him up with me. As I did this Anthony brought my attention to a man stood by our area to change.

"Fitty." He was messing with me as I had used the word regularly to mock him when he tried on the dancing outfits. This time to my amazement, I agreed. Spencer was stood at the door, awkwardly waiting for me.

"Off to steal all of the attractive men." I was quick to walk away before Anthony could make any comment and I awkwardly met Spencer. He let his eyes lift as my ballet shoes came into view.

"Can we talk?" He asked and he showed me how nervous and scared he was but that was a little worrying. I was scared my family or someone in the BAU had been in a serious accident.

"Let me get changed and I will tell you then. All right?" He nodded and I moved into the room. Macy had clearly heard because she sent a smug face that told me to go for it. But he had been ignoring my messages and he may have blocked my number because all of my calls ended. No voicemail or rings. Just a dead tune. I got into a short dress and a pair of tights matching my skin tone. My hair was still in the tight bun it was when I had been dancing.

"Okay. Can we go somewhere only we can be? I mean, I don't like big open spaces." He could see why with my past and so we went to the car park. Spencer went to leave but I got into a recently unlocked car. He was a little confused but when I waved my keys he seemed to know what was happening. The car was a large four by four and my body seemed too small for it but the large car was something that made me feel safe. If I was in any danger I could get away in that car.

"What are your plans for after university?" Was the first question but it couldn't have been the real one he wanted to know.

"It is only a year long. In a few months, I will start work for a large company. They teach the arts. I will be showing teenagers at about eighteen to nineteen how to dance, draw, sing and play a few instruments. At all types of skill. It will be a one to one type of thing." I was proud of my plans but wanted him to be direct and so sent a stare that was clearly, getting to him.

"Aurora I thought we could give us a chance. I don't mean like before, we won't move as fast if you don't want to but I want what you want. I want us." His hand moved to go for my leg but he moved back and as he was a little away from putting it back I got hold of his hand and pulled it into my lap so that I could play with the sleeve. I wanted him to be happy and perhaps it was with me. There was a chance we could be together.

"Spencer. If you ever have issu..." I couldn't get the words out as lips met mine and I felt myself smile. He was a nice person that I felt a million emotions for. Something I had not quite felt before. My parents always had a great place in my heart but I would always be proud of the fact that I never felt the same way for them as I did for Spencer. We managed to get carried away and I was in the passenger seat with him.

"Spencer. The. Car. Isn't. The. Best. Place. Neither. Is. My. Dorm." I left small kisses on his lips that he happily responded to. Anna would have a heart attack if I wasn't back soon and so I would have to text if I took much longer. I knew he wanted to spend a little time with me and I was okay with all of that.

"Why don't we come back to mine? You can call Anna and we can play a game of cards. You can get a bath and then we can sleep." His face held a smile and I laughed slightly but my hand got my phone and I called the top number.

"I am going to see Spencer so I shall not be back tonight. See you later. Love you." My words were short but Anna seemed more than happy to hear me leave. Not because of a bad friendship but she liked Spencer as a person. When the phone went dead I got into the driver's seat and began the car. His hand kept to my knee as I drove to the place he had to point out. My music was loud and the pair of us enjoyed it as we got back to his place.

True to his word, when we got in, we played a game of cards and ate food. The food was a forced suggestion by me and he was also very hungry. He seemed happy and when I smiled he was even happier. When the both of us were done, a bath was run and Spencer left but I pulled him back in and we both got into the piping water. After all possible sorts of complaints from Spencer, I caved in and answered.

"I like hot water. It gets rid of all the dirty stuff from the day." He seemed to go silent until I splashed him a little and then climbed up and out. He did the same but pulled the plug and wrapped the only towel around us both. The towel wasn't big enough for the both of us but it worked enough to keep a little bit of warm air. My hands cupped his cheeks as we got into his room and I grabbed a top of his.

"This is mine now. You are also my bitch now and I will call you that on my phone. I have a bitch." I smiled and put a finger on his nose. He got a pair of boxers on and we climbed into bed after brushing our teeth. The sheets were silky and felt so nice on my shaven legs.

"When would you say you have learnt another language?" He asked into my neck as we laid with him as big spoon and me as little spoon.

"When you learn all of the swearwords." I was proud to say. Unlucky for me though. He then spent the time until I fell asleep to teach me all new words I hadn't known only a few moments before he had spoken.