Eager.

I want to be in your arms where you hold me tight. - Anonymous.

Aurora's Pov.

The lights were turned off and a nervous try at a dance was given in the few seconds as I waited. Eventually, it happened and the large room was filled with lights. I was stood at the front with a group of other students behind me. We all stood in the same outfits aside from the fact that I had a long ballet skirt on. We all wore black but a few females wore red and some males wore a light blue. The music was beginning and my heart leapt from my chest. When the small soundcheck was done, the silence was my cue.

"If I should stay. I would only be in your way so I'll go, but I know, I'll think of you every step of the way, and I-I will always love you. I-I will always love you." The music had just begun and the odd style of the whole room became a little more visible as the few dancers behind me moved. I stood still with my hand on the mic. Friends and family of those with me watched as I tried to meet all of the notes. Not one soul watching knew me and so I wasn't scared of what may be said. Despite all of the gigs I worked at the bar, I still feared what other people said and thought of me. My accent didn't exactly help with the notes I was expected to sing.

When my solo came to an end, I felt my body fall into a slightly more relaxed position but I would have to dance for a while longer as the night had only just begun. I got to the back and stood in a ready pose for the next dance. Macy was right by me and the pair of us nodded to get ready. The piano began and we all started to move ever so slightly, in small but smooth movements all over the space.

"You can have the toaster and the PC or even my Timothy Green DVD. I'll let you have the couch and the TV. Hang on to that jacket that you bought for me. I don't really care, you can keep the things we used to share but what did you do with my heart? What did you do with my heart? No more fireworks no more compass you didn't leave a single butterfly in my stomach you took my spyglass, No knowin' what lies ahead. Took my warmth at night, But left a dent in my bed." Anthony's voice sounded far better as we all paired. He sang into my face as we let our legs move in slow movements. His arms wrapped around me whilst he also held my hands so that my arms crossed over my chest and we moved slightly. Closeness like that made me uncomfortable but it was all part of the degree at university. Something I couldn't control. The occasional twirls made me a little dizzy still but I always kept my hand in his so I couldn't go off balance at all.

The hour finally came to an end and the tight outfits were catching up to us as we all sweat and pulled them away to catch a breeze. Smiles and hugs were shared in the small circle of us all. Anthony held onto me tightly and spun me around. I laughed and tried to wiggle free but it was stupid as he was so much stronger.

"Oh. You may be German, a very angry type of person, but you can be so gentle." I let my elbow meet his stomach and laughed as he pretended to be hurt. I was too weak and my body was never going to be right with the almost ten years with no real sun aside from a few days every few months. Not all that much. My body also went years without a proper diet as they were always making me lose or gain weight.

"You know, Anthony. For an American, you are surprisingly not fat." He put a hand to his heart and took a step back. He was only pretending and his previous fake injury was long forgotten as he felt the emotion of the insult so much. He soon caught up and let his hand move around my shoulders. I may have been tired and missing Spencer but he was there, and kind. Also gay, so immediately better than most males, I knew where I stood and he was also not after anything but my friendship.

"For a straight girl, you seem to... I don't even know to be honest. I can't pull the gay card because there isn't anything to pull. Anyway, we should get changed and do some shit. I mean, I won't do anything with you because I am going back to my dorm and watching some bad stuff. You aren't invited." My smile was the type he hated. One that was so clearly patronising and also unnecessary in every way.