Stumbled.

The past is a place of reference not a place of residence. - Joel Osteen

Spencer Reid's POV

The sky was greyer than usual despite the heat and summer season. The cloud was only suggesting light showers so the walk to the tube was bound to be pleasant. As the pavement was coming to an end and I was about to cross onto the other one I head a loud car driving up. They stopped just by me and got out. I kept my distance but noticed that they were panting. The female had pale white skin with clearly dyed black hair. She wore a wedding ring that had a diamond four times the size of her finger. She wore a black dress and the sleeves were tight until her elbow where the fabric was loose. An air of familiarity hit me but I couldn't place it. Her eyes were blue and no makeup was worn. She smiled slightly at me but she did not seem to mean it.

The man was at her side quickly and I saw how tall he was. The shirt he wore highlighted his chest and the plain blue was well suited to his also pale skin. His trousers were chinos with large pockets. His shoes matched his shirt. When his hand met her back she stood up and a large bump became visible to me.

"I am so sorry." I noticed that they were talking to me and so I stopped my slow walk.

"It's fine. Are you two okay?" I asked completely baffled by their actions.

"Our car has broken and our phones are at home could we borrow yours?" I was hesitant but her voice was so kind and her face looked a little panicked.

"I mean, sure." The shining black van had the rear doors opened as the man went hunting in the back. His hands were clearing out the van and as I handed the phone over, she smiled at me for a second.

"Honey, what is the number again?" When the words left her mouth he turned and let his hand lift to the phone. He had large and strong hands but when he gave it back to her his eyes looked up at me and as I was ready to leave, run, get out of there, his large hands came out and grabbed me. He kept me quiet and soon the space that had been cleared was filled with me. My phone was thrown into the bin and that was the very last thing I saw. My gun was at work and Derek had some hate thought about him. He was going to be in for it when I saw him next.

The van started just fine and they were then moving at a reasonable speed. I counted how long it took to reach the location. My eyes darted around me in search of any sort of help but stuffed toys surrounded me and they were pretty useless in escaping. My foot kicked one of the toys in annoyance and the van seemed to pull up. 1946 seconds the van had been running until it was stopped. When I realised that the door had opened I noticed that the pregnancy belly was faked and I got ready to run but large arms were easily able to stop me.

"Why are you doing this?" My voice echoed in the surroundings as the trees swayed in the wind. We seemed to be at a cottage. The forest surrounded us and only one road was visible. When I looked at the house I saw a curtain move and I kept my eyes at the odd building. My stomach was on his shoulder as we walked, they walked to the door. A few keys jangled in the keyhole and I tried to escape but the man just laughed at me as I flailed about. The door was brought open and as I entered I saw how thick the door was. The house seemed normal from the outside but the inside was clearly different as the windows all seemed bulletproof and the door was clearly prepared for keeping a person out, or in. My feet touched the ground when the door closed and she checked the handle to make sure it was closed properly.

When I could take in the building I saw a few signs of life. A blanket was draped over the sofa and a jar of muddied water was seen on the table in the kitchen. To my left was a slightly open door and I could just about make a toilet out but the box was so small it couldn't have held much more. Further up, after the toilet had ended and the wall fell back a door to a table and possibly kitchen was seen as the wooden floor hit my eyes. On the wall to the left was a small door that seemed to have a coat that was trapped in it. Just next to that was a set of steps. The bannisters were painted white and it looked like two million rectangles of wood were on them. There was a small floor after the first set of steps but it had no room for anything. The window above it was large and plants hung beside it. On my right was one door. It seemed to lead to the front room. I was shoved a little forward and a deep voice shouted from behind me. I didn't get to catch his words but a few quick set of steps followed it.