Story Time.

Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. Isn't this story getting interesting. -Pinterest

Spencer's POV

My desk was filled with work and the court case was due to begin any day soon. Three months had passed since escaping that hell hole and yet when I closed my eyes I saw her and when I slept and night I imagined her there with me. The team all seemed to be a little empty but that didn't matter as we began to get into it again.

"William is gone." The team all stopped and looked at JJ who had just entered the room. She was panicked and I made my way to her Rossi began to talk her down a little. She was hysterical as she began to panic.

"My mum's gone." Emily walked in as a woman in shock. Something had happened and we all slowly moved to our phones. Calls of worry were made as JJ and Emily held the other.

"Sarah is gone. Mum and my other sister are still together though." Morgan announced.

"Haley is gone. Jack was home alone." Hotch let slip and the team didn't feel any better.

"Joy is gone. Her mother hasn't seen her since last night." Rossi announced with his real worry laced in his voice.

"Carlos is gone," Garcia spoke and Morgan wrapped his arms around her.

"Mum is still at the home. No one is missing for me." The team all looked baffled as to why I had been left alone but they moved on quickly. Boards and plans laid out for them all but I stayed reading over what had happened.

The team were all pulling their hair out as the case developed. My mind was the most active as the others focused on the loss of their loved ones. No one was thinking with a level head until after lunch they all stood at the table and managed to take a deep breath to get it together.

The board had maps from countless towns and cities. They were marked and timed as I worked but something was adding up in a bad way. Something was missing from the map.

"I have just had a call from an unknown number. A burner phone and Garcia was not able to trace it. He said that he had all of us. Seven people." The call was a taunt and we were not willing to take the bait that he put out. Our heads had to come together.

"Wait, all of us and seven people. Spencer, he has something or someone for you." For the life of me, I had no clue. I didn't speak to many people and the ones I did were in the room with me, my mum or a few crazy and small conversations with a few girls I didn't really like but fancied a go. They never took the bait either.

"No. You are all here and mum is far away and safe. I spoke to her a few minutes ago. I have no one. What if he took two for one of you?" That seemed more plausible to me and the team.

"We have some hits. The person doing this started with Morgan and moved along to Will this morning. A few people haven't been seen for a while though it is to be a little expected as some are on holiday or in a place of work." Garcia began as we all sat at the table together. My leg was shaking with fear and worry for the team. My glasses I kept putting on and off as the hours trickled by.

"A vehicle." Garcia let a van show on the large screen and we saw a black van drive by the camera. Memories flashed in my mind of the woman but she was behind bars and not coming out anytime soon.