{{Lunch - Joshua - Seventeen}}

"Okay guys take 5."

You were the leader of a small dance crew in Seoul. You went over to the door and opened it.

"Hey y/n!"

"Joshua, what are you doing here. They don't know about us."

"I know but I brought your crew lunch. Our manager said we could stop by."

"We?"

He nodded and you noticed the rest of the boys behind him.

"Y/n? Who is it?" Said one of your dancers. They came behind you and got wide eyed.

"Is that-"

"Hello!" Joshua said with a wave.

"What are they doing here." She whispered to you.

"They brought us lunch."

"LET THEM IN IF THEY BROUGHT US LUNCH!" Your sister-in-law yelled from the back. She was the only one on the team who knew about you and Joshua.

You opened the door and said, "Guys this is my boyfriend Joshua and-"

"OMG WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU WERE DATING AN IDOL."

"Calm down. It's not a big deal. Please don't tell anyone though we would get in a lot of trouble."

"Okay." They got up and started introducing themselves to them.

"We should eat before the food gets cold." You said to the group. They all nodded and sat in a circle on the floor. Everyone was grabbing food and talking with eachother.

"I can't believe your dating Joshua from Seventeen."

"How long have you been together."

"8 months as of yesterday." Joshua answered. He seemed proud which made you smile.

"I can see you really like him."

"He's okay I guess." You both smiled and he wrapped your hands together.