{{Pink - ACE - VAV}}

I saw this AU idea somewhere and I don't remember. I really liked the idea so I will use it. Basically your hair turns pink when your soulmate touches you.

-

You quietly sat on the bus listening to music. You stared out to windows to see beautiful cherry blossoms. This was your favorite time of the year. The bright pink was beautiful.

The bus slowed and you realized it was your stop. You walked off the bus and started walking down the street. Your attention was caught when you heard someone calling out. You took your earbuds out and turned around. A man was running up to you.

He caught up and handed you your bag. You looked up at him as you grabbed it. A shy thank you ran past your lips. He smiled. He was very good looking. You somehow felt connected.

You noticed the ends of his hair shifting to a light pink. You stared in shock and he did to. You looked at the ends of your hair and it was turning pink to.

You grabbed your phone and opened a new contact form. You handed him your phone. He smiled and put his number in.

He handed it back and said, "I'm Jang Wooyoung. I go by Ace." His voice was enchanting.

"I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you." You said back with a smile. He nodded then looked at his watch.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go. I'll text you." He said. He ran off leaving you with anticipation till your next meet.

You walked down the street with a lighter mood. Your hair was slowly turning back to it's old color. Before it turned back you took a picture with the cherry blossoms. You posted it with no caption. The blush color that laid on your hair seemed to get a lot of attention. You smiled and continued walking to your destination.

Ace. I like that.