{{Guitar Lessons - Young K - Day6}}

"Jagi, your not even trying." Young K sighed with defeat. You were sat on his lap on the floor while clutching his bass.

"I am! It's just really hard!" You said in frustration. Brian sighed and grabbed your hands.

He put them in place and said, "Now strum." You tried yet failed, somehow. Brian put his head on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry." You added quietly.

He looked up at you and said, "It's okay." His eyes really reassured you. To be completely honest you hadn't payed attention. But now you were in focus mode. You asked him what a few notes where then started strumming. You actually sounded okay. You finished the few noted you knew and looked at Brian. He was in shock.

"How was that?" You asked. He didn't respond.

"She's coming for your job Brian." Laughed Jae walking past you two to the kitchen. Brian snapped out of his shock and threw an empty water bottle at Jae.

He then turned his attention to you. You took the guitar off and he snaked his strong arms around you.

"That was amazing, I'm proud of you babe." He said burying his face into your neck. You laughed a bit and leaned on his head.

"I love you." He muttered.

"I love you too." You responded