{{Stress - I.M. - Monsta X}}

You plopped into the tub Changkyun had ran for you. The hot water instantly relaxed you. You took a deep sigh and played soft piano from your phone.

You heard a soft knock after a little bit. "Do you need anything?" Changkyun asked from the other side of the door.

"No, I'll be out in a second." You said. You were getting tired and probably should go to bed soon.

"Take your time." He said. As annoying as he was, he truly cared. Despite his busy schedule, he made you feel loved and spent time with you. You turned off the music and got out of the bath. After drying off you got dressed and went out.

Changkyun was scrolling through his phone in bed. He looked up when you came out and gave you a soft smile. You got in bed with him and snuggled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around around you then put his phone down. He moved down then pulled you closer.

"I'm sorry about your stressful day, I hate seeing you like that." He whispered. His voice still had a deep tone that comforted you.

"It is okay. You helped me calm down. Thank you. I love you." You said before shutting your eyes. The last thing you heard before falling asleep was a soft 'I love you' from Changkyun.